Author Topic: HCBS just a had a great quote on Arthur being invited down to media day...  (Read 3307 times)

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
"I brought him because he's a mean looking dude and he gives me a security guard presence."

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
and he hinted that Angelo Pease will be part of the mix at RB.  I fully expect that by early in the season the RB rotation will be primarily be Bryce and Pease. 

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
and he hinted that Angelo Pease will be part of the mix at RB.  I fully expect that by early in the season the RB rotation will be primarily be Bryce and Pease. 

What about hubert?

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

What about hubert?

dude, if you saw the shirtless photo of Pease on his myspace page you wouldn't be asking about Hubert.  Dude looks like a rock and a straight thug looking dude.  it was lovely.  I want that dude w/ the rock in his hands and he's a lot bigger than Hubert.  But, yeah, he mentioned there would be "4 in the mix" at that RB...he actually called it a "foursome".

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

What about hubert?

dude, if you saw the shirtless photo of Pease on his myspace page you wouldn't be asking about Hubert.  Dude looks like a rock and a straight thug looking dude.  it was lovely.  I want that dude w/ the rock in his hands and he's a lot bigger than Hubert.  But, yeah, he mentioned there would be "4 in the mix" at that RB...he actually called it a "foursome".
:horrorsurprise:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
first of all, you know he's a rough customer if he has a myspace page

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
:lol:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

he's never heard of facebook.  He was flashin a sign in his photo now that I think about it...sort of had the EZ E pose from NWA.  All he was missing was shades.  

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I really like Hubert.   Might just be his name. 

Hubert.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HUBERT BROKE LT'S RUSHING RECORDS!!!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HUBERT BROKE LT'S RUSHING RECORDS!!!

scientifically speaking, it's the law of newcomers are always upgrades at work here.

Offline powercatmiller

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC

What about hubert?

Sounds like you'd rather have your rock in his hands

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]

lol

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
...Baby monitor?   :surprised:
air-freshener.    :bong:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile