Author Topic: PURPLE LOL!!!!  (Read 13450 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: PURPLE LOL!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 11:08:03 PM »
Can Chet suit up? Mr. Bread would you mind?  :dunno:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2012, 08:16:47 AM »
Who was the dreads guy?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »
and chet is a stupid name.

As much as I loathe Weber, I love Coach Chet.  If you watched that and that's all you have to say about Chester, you are without question the butthurtiest butthurt bad person I've ever encountered.  If it weren't so fun to read, the mods should change the filter to make butthurt read syshurt or buttsys. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
my god, they look horrible.  and chet is a stupid name.

your schtick is old.  just shut up, loser.  no one likes you here.  maybe try the ISU forum.  take the advice. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
definitely goes to town on large pizzas for a pick me up

didn't see this at the time, but  :thumbs:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 09:21:09 AM »
That was nice of them to lower the basket so Gip could dunk.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2012, 03:19:45 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2012, 01:05:50 AM »
As much as I loathe Weber, I love Coach Chet.  If you watched that and that's all you have to say about Chester, you are without question the butthurtiest butthurt bad person I've ever encountered.

i have plenty more to say about chester.  it's a long season, i need to save some material.

aside from being raped by nazis, having to watch some german treacherous coward ruin the one of the savantiest basketball savants i've ever had the good fortunate to watch play for a kstate basketball team is a pretty good reason to be butthurt.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
As much as I loathe Weber, I love Coach Chet.  If you watched that and that's all you have to say about Chester, you are without question the butthurtiest butthurt bad person I've ever encountered.

i have plenty more to say about chester.  it's a long season, i need to save some material.

aside from being raped by nazis, having to watch some german treacherous coward ruin the one of the savantiest basketball savants i've ever had the good fortunate to watch play for a kstate basketball team is a pretty good reason to be butthurt.

great post sys.  take notes kids on how to provide and interesting and fresh take from a huge k-state hoops fan. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2012, 08:45:43 AM »
Going to make more of an effort of saying "I got his cooking cookies" in everyday life.
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2012, 09:31:37 AM »

great post sys.  take notes kids on how to provide and interesting and fresh take from a huge k-state hoops fan.

:confused:  I can't figure it out.  Who got raped by Nazis, who is the German treacherous coward and who is the savantiest savant?  'clams?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
i'm not going to play these games with you bread, let's just let sys rot in his own fungus infested excrement.  go cats.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2012, 10:14:02 AM »
It just makes me sad to think about how angel will feel when he drains the game winning layup in the last second and he turns to look for sys in the stands and sees only an empty seat  :cry:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
It just makes me sad to think about how angel will feel when he drains the game winning layup in the last second and he turns to look for sys in the stands and sees only an empty seat  :cry:

imagine the feeling that after looking for sys, he thinks to himself, "well, ok at least i can look over to rick daxis" only to see an empty seat.

sad, really  :blah:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »

sys never even liked angel.  he just followed along with sd because it was the cool thing to do. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »

sys never even liked angel.  he just followed along with sd because it was the cool thing to do.

:horrorsurprise:

thunder

rough ridin'

dome

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
i'm not going to play these games with you bread, let's just let sys rot in his own fungus infested excrement.  go cats.

Deal.  :cheers:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2012, 12:44:19 PM »
:confused:  I can't figure it out.  Who got raped by Nazis, who is the German treacherous coward and who is the savantiest savant?  'clams?

me, chet, ar-t.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."