Author Topic: relax, chum1  (Read 888 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
relax, chum1
« on: October 16, 2010, 01:01:24 AM »
the backcourt is fine with our two pullens.

I did not realize Tay cut the dreads. Looked pretty slick. You couldn't get much more of a clone of Jake than Tay. We can find peace of mind knowing that we have someone like him to spell Jake if needed. Tay also has some ups and was one of the more athletic guards on the floor. He didn't seem as built tonight as last year. Seems like he was one of those guys that transformed his body into a less blocky look.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: relax, chum1
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:32:42 AM »
See, in the way that I envisioned all of this, I was going to continue to be this site's only Tave supporter through at least the first game or two.  So, I'm not sure how to take this thread. 

I still maintain that we'll see a lot more of Tave bringing the ball up the floor while Pullen is in the game than anyone seems to expect.  Of course, many expect that Tave will be on the bench nearly all of the time because they seem to think that he somehow regressed while every other guard on the roster is on the verge of blowing up.

I guess I could also clarify that having only one all conference caliber guard shouldn't hurt us in the regular season, but just in the post season.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: relax, chum1
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:27:30 AM »
With tay now a pullen doppleganger we can use him as a true decoy. Start him, and bring out pullen as the first sub with a nixon mask on. They double team tay and pullen makes it rain from 3.