Author Topic: Discord  (Read 1265 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Discord
« on: May 24, 2023, 01:52:51 PM »
https://discord.gg/7ua8QhZ3A5

Let me know if this works...

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Discord
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 01:56:17 PM »
:surprised:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 02:38:55 PM »
my org's firewall is blocking that link

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 02:52:24 PM »
Discord only works with Windows.  I got Chrome.  :confused:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 09:59:18 AM »
I'm in
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline jiiigdagger

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2023, 10:11:52 AM »
 Thanks for sharing the Discord link. I've had awesome experiences with Discord communities before, so I'm excited to join this one, too. Connecting with fellow members in real-time is always a blast. Just clicked on the link, and it's all good on my end. I am looking forward to jumping into the conversations. By the way, do you Buy Discord tokens? I'm just curious. Thanks for setting this up!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 06:17:13 AM by jiiigdagger »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2023, 10:45:14 AM »
Thanks for sharing the Discord link.

You're very welcome, jiiiiiiiigdagger.

Offline nihomox

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2024, 05:06:10 AM »
Thanks for sharing the Discord link. I've had awesome experiences with Discord communities before, so I'm excited to join this one, too. Connecting with fellow members in real-time is always a blast. Just clicked on the link, and it's all good on my end. I am looking forward to jumping into the conversations. By the way, do you get followers on tiktok? I'm just curious. Thanks for setting this up!
I'm thrilled to hear that you're excited about joining the Discord community. Real-time connections and conversations can indeed be a blast. I'm glad the link worked smoothly for you, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of engaging discussions to dive into. Regarding your question about buying Discord tokens, it's essential to be cautious when considering such transactions. While there may be platforms or individuals offering Discord tokens for sale, it's crucial to ensure that you're engaging in safe and legitimate practices. Always verify the authenticity of the seller and thoroughly research any potential risks before proceeding. Once again, thank you for your enthusiasm and for being part of this growing community. Looking forward to seeing you in the discussions!

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2024, 08:46:16 AM »
Thanks for sharing the Discord link. I've had awesome experiences with Discord communities before, so I'm excited to join this one, too. Connecting with fellow members in real-time is always a blast. Just clicked on the link, and it's all good on my end. I am looking forward to jumping into the conversations. By the way, do you get followers on tiktok? I'm just curious. Thanks for setting this up!
I'm thrilled to hear that you're excited about joining the Discord community. Real-time connections and conversations can indeed be a blast. I'm glad the link worked smoothly for you, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of engaging discussions to dive into. Regarding your question about buying Discord tokens, it's essential to be cautious when considering such transactions. While there may be platforms or individuals offering Discord tokens for sale, it's crucial to ensure that you're engaging in safe and legitimate practices. Always verify the authenticity of the seller and thoroughly research any potential risks before proceeding. Once again, thank you for your enthusiasm and for being part of this growing community. Looking forward to seeing you in the discussions!
Mods ban this bot
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023