Author Topic: OU Number Two and Senior Night  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: OU Number Two and Senior Night
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2023, 08:36:13 AM »
Same.  Literally never heard of them.  Tbf haven't worn nike since I was in high school and every rough ridin' year for every sport or casual leading up to it after 3rd grade.  They were crystalized as a kid's shoe for me personally as a result. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2023, 09:04:26 AM »
Not just talking about our team here, but what's up with the number of coaching/staff members literally sitting on the bench increasing from 4 to 13? Those timeout huddles are rough ridin' huge these days. When did this happen?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2023, 09:20:01 AM »
All season, my guy. It happened in college basketball a couple of years ago, oscar didn't want to expand the staff so he didn't. Baylor has had an expanded staff for a couple of years, so i'm certain that it was a requirement for Tang, as it would have been for most coaches who aren't stuck in the 20th century.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2023, 09:50:29 AM »
Not just talking about our team here, but what's up with the number of coaching/staff members literally sitting on the bench increasing from 4 to 13? Those timeout huddles are rough ridin' huge these days. When did this happen?

how the hell can we have such a huge staff of made up titles

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2023, 09:59:38 AM »

When The Sauce is divine I don’t demand to know what’s in it, I instruct my waiter to relay my compliments to the Saucier. C’est si bon, Monsieur!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2023, 10:10:39 AM »
in his defense, i think stuns has been posting since he was like 3

yeah that's true

Same.  Literally never heard of them.  Tbf haven't worn nike since I was in high school and every rough ridin' year for every sport or casual leading up to it after 3rd grade.  They were crystalized as a kid's shoe for me personally as a result.

This staff turned me into a sneakerhead. I have, never in my life, before this year, purchased a sneaker with the intent of them being a casual shoe, now I can't stop. Anyway, the dunk thing, and frankly a lot of trendy, expensive shoes are driven by Milennials and Gen Xers, not zoomers, because well we can afford them. Gen Z current shoe trends are ugly crap, like crocks with socks and white air force ones. What's hilarious about the dunks is that you can get shoes from Niks, in the exact same color pattern, that are Jordans, not dunks, for a much better price. I think the trend really got hot with the Panda Dunks.

Our coaches wear the black, white, and purple dunks

I got these Jordan Brand black, white, and purple golf shoes, no spikes, for $70, a month ago

The best ones, though were these ones they wore for Coaches vs. Cancer in the game here against Iowa State. I saw them and fell in love, one of the 87 coaches we have tweeted the link and I literally ordered them from the stands at the house of mold.
https://twitter.com/AustinCarps/status/1618011260574134273

One thing I've learned from buying and wearing these Nikes, especially the dunk highs, is that they are very uncomfortable, and I'll stick with adidas for shoes I actually do crap in.