Author Topic: lost in the celebration...  (Read 1555 times)

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
lost in the celebration...
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »
With the new 9 game conference schedule, Sndyz is going to use our NU/CU hooker and blow money to buy out Virginia Tech, Miami, etc.  Oh well,back to Shasta and stg's.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: lost in the celebration...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »
With the new 9 game conference schedule, Sndyz is going to use our NU/CU hooker and blow money to buy out Virginia Tech, Miami, etc.  Oh well,back to Shasta and stg's.

Buying out Ron will use that money up.  We still have big bills left to pay.  But, I agree with you that we need to get this off our schedule.  Highest level priority for the program. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:29:48 AM »

Buying out Ron will use that money up.  We still have big bills left to pay.  But, I agree with you that we need to get this off our schedule.  Highest level priority for the program. 

50/50 on Ron . . . I bet they settle.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »

so like why isn't this settled? Held up in court??(lciq)
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 12:40:44 PM »

so like why isn't this settled? Held up in court??(lciq)

Jesus.  Where is BSAC when you need him?