Author Topic: People who you don't know who they are whom you hate because of what they did: A Daily Devotional  (Read 3841 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
i employ the use of my horn very regularly and without hesitation
if someone honks back i usually give them the double eagles
I just went to go pick up BWW down the street for lunch and used it 3 times during that short drive. Dumbass drivers are the worst. especially the ones that are enamored on their phone. I could see sys being the type that has to get a post in and slows down traffic. He probably did it in this thread.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
if it's not important enough for you to get out, walk to the car in front of you, knock and politely request they move aside, it's not important enough to disturb the peace with your horn.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if it's not important enough for you to get out, walk to the car in front of you, knock and politely request they move aside, it's not important enough to disturb the peace with your horn.

"this is the most efficient way to make sure the driver in front of you notices the light is green" - sys

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
roll down your window and clear your throat, you godless heathen.

This is very animalistic
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you cannot mean to crucify courtesy on a cross of efficiency, mocat.  even in the twenty first century, you cannot mean that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
My horn is very polite and a lot less threatening than seeing me, in your side mirror, getting out of my truck and walking towards you in the middle of traffic.  I mean, a person that does that is one you expect to get shot by.  Right?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is very animalistic

mocat already conceded that in obedience to natural law, animals and plants do not honk.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I don't honk out of rage or fly eagles.  I will horn your dumbass out of your face lock with your phone, though.  My reasonable schedule doesn't need to take into account how interesting your meme feed is.

that's the issue, everyone is on their phone checking facebook and crap.  i can tell when i'm behind someone who is doing it and i let the horn rip hard and long to all of them

if God didn't want me to honk my horn, he wouldn't have put one on my car.  my grandma used to tell me that and i believe it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My horn is very polite and a lot less threatening than seeing me, in your side mirror, getting out of my truck and walking towards you in the middle of traffic.  I mean, a person that does that is one you expect to get shot by.  Right?

that you are seven feet tall and weigh 340 lbs requires that you be more courteous than other people, cns, not less so.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if God didn't want me to honk my horn, he wouldn't have put one on my car.  my grandma used to tell me that and i believe it.

if eve hadn't supped on the forbidden fruit, no doubt we would be riding in hornless cars.  your grandmother was no theologian, i fear.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I don't honk out of rage or fly eagles.  I will horn your dumbass out of your face lock with your phone, though.  My reasonable schedule doesn't need to take into account how interesting your meme feed is.

that's the issue, everyone is on their phone checking facebook and crap.  i can tell when i'm behind someone who is doing it and i let the horn rip hard and long to all of them

This is basically the Intelligent Design discussion and one that actually makes you think.  Ya know?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

if eve hadn't supped on the forbidden fruit, no doubt we would be riding in hornless cars.  your grandmother was no theologian, i fear.

We would, we would just be blowing the horn without the need for clothing or AC/heat. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
just like the heathens in sodom and gomorrah, these bad driving idiots are deserving of my divine judgement in the form of my car horn piercing their ear drums

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
There are two horn honks: the short little blip honk and then the let her riiiiiip honk. 

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There are two horn honks: the short little blip honk and then the let her riiiiiip honk.

I use a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly long honk when someone is coming into my lane. (This just happened this morning.)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

it is good to point this out.  the former is merely common, the latter is sin.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

I have one of these babies that always rides shotty with me unless I have a nice lady with me out for a night on the town. It allows me to eliminate any confusion the driver in front of me might have about the message I'm trying to communicate.