Author Topic: Post your favorite #FF15 moments here  (Read 10457 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Post your favorite #FF15 moments here
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2015, 08:08:48 PM »
For like 30-45 minutes before the magic show, KK kept coming at me about how it was happening and he doesn't know how it even came to be and that I needed to do something, but he could never show me who, why or what he wanted from me.  I thought I was being punk'd into something.

I don't know if I have ever had something exceed my expectations as much as that magic show.

You weren't even drunk but the most unhinged I've ever seen you was when you were trying to tell me about the impending magic show.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2015, 04:24:03 PM »
For like 30-45 minutes before the magic show, KK kept coming at me about how it was happening and he doesn't know how it even came to be and that I needed to do something, but he could never show me who, why or what he wanted from me.  I thought I was being punk'd into something.

I don't know if I have ever had something exceed my expectations as much as that magic show.

You weren't even drunk but the most unhinged I've ever seen you was when you were trying to tell me about the impending magic show.
Yes!  KK cornered me in the (oddly classy) bathrooms at Maes flipping out!  "Dlew! I don't know what to do!" 

It's like, KK: It's a magic show in front of a bunch of hammered bros.  He could've done the illusion where he detaches his thumb and the whole room would've been in awe.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2015, 04:27:20 PM »
Maybe KK's scared of magicians.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »

Yes!  KK cornered me in the (oddly classy) bathrooms at Maes flipping out!  "Dlew! I don't know what to do!" 

It's like, KK: It's a magic show in front of a bunch of hammered bros.  He could've done the illusion where he detaches his thumb and the whole room would've been in awe.

must have just missed you because when i walked out from the bathrooms was when it started. i went from what in the world is happening to holy crap some guy is doing card tricks to HOLY CRAPY SOME GUY IS DOING CARD TRICKS!  :excited:

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2015, 05:37:38 AM »
Singing bohemian rhapsody and winning trivia
'Cause Cats