Author Topic: RUSTY WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKERS  (Read 9564 times)

catzacker

Re: RUSTY WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKERS
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2014, 05:42:53 PM »

I still don't particularly care if one of them leaves.   

Only if a much better player is Brucecruited. I think our best chance for future success under oscar is experienced guard play. By experienced, I mean players who will be in "the system" for 4 years.

I dunno... I could be crazy. I have this hilarious feeling that oscar will have sufficiently rehabbed his coaching rep after two seasons and be offered a job. At say Purdue?

If that happens it would be time to bring in Doug!

No idea on the source grade here, but an OSU fan I know said there are rumors of firing Ford and bringing in Doug.

Oklahoma State should be the best job available this spring, if they don't hire oscar Pearl they should get whatever bad fortune that befalls them

I would be incredibly depressed if OSU hired Pearl.  It would be heart breaking.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »
Will oscar pull a Snyder and fall on the sword for his good friend Travis Ford on Monday?

*I did not realize this game was a Big Monday game! :sdeek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2014, 06:45:04 PM »
he's been so bad that i think the most convincing argument that he's not actually that bad is that those numbers are so bad they can't possibly be an accurate reflection of his ability to shoot.

This might be true, however given his starting point, arguing over what his ending point is will be like arguing over which tastes worse, spoiled milk or rotten cheese.  We’re shifting the conversation to what level of suckiness he’ll be.  At the end of the day, he sucks.

you're rough ridin' terrible.

I disagree.

cats, man.  no reason to be mean.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »
If OSU offered, there's no way oscar wouldn't jump on it, hell he even held onto his orange sport coats, albeit a slightly different shade... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/happy-at-espn-oscar-pearl-isnt-ruling-out-a-coaching-comeback/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2014, 09:11:03 PM »
If OSU offered, there's no way oscar wouldn't jump on it, hell he even held onto his orange sport coats, albeit a slightly different shade... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/happy-at-espn-oscar-pearl-isnt-ruling-out-a-coaching-comeback/

Well, there's one way. The fact that he still lives in Knoxville and the people there desperately want to fire Cuonzo Martin to bring Pearl back.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2014, 10:22:36 PM »

Well, there's one way. The fact that he still lives in Knoxville and the people there desperately want to fire Cuonzo Martin to bring Pearl back.
I bet he'd take coaching in the Big12 over coaching in the losery SEC if given the choice. Regardless he should definitely be somewhere this fall