Author Topic: NINE WINS  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
NINE WINS
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »
We are 2-0
We have a great chance to win all 5 of the Bush games to get to 7 wins.
We then need just 2 wins out of 5 (with 3 home games for potential upsets!) in the Rainbow group to get to 9 wins. 

IN THE BAG                                             IN THE BUSH                                       OVER THE RAINBOW

SDSU                                                           LA Tech                                                                @oSu
UTSA                                                           @Tech                                                                  @UT
                                                                    ISU                                                                     TCU
                                                                   @KU                                                                     OU
                                                                   WVU                                                                     Baylor

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
Re: NINE WINS
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »
We are 2-0
We then need just 2 wins out of 5 (with 3 home games for potential upsets!) in the Rainbow group to get to 9 wins. 

IN THE BAG                                             IN THE BUSH                                       OVER THE RAINBOW

SDSU                                                           LA Tech                                                                @oSu
UTSA                                                           @Tech                                                                  @UT

I would switch WVU and OSU at this point.  OSU has looked like trash so far and WVU might be the best defense we face all year. 

EDIT: Also, UT is in the bush.  If we can't clobber them, then we should just hang up the cleats and turn the lights off for good at BSFS.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 10:55:15 AM »
We are 2-0

I would switch WVU and OSU at this point.  OSU has looked like trash so far and WVU might be the best defense we face all year.

Home game tho.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
I think we get the W at OSU as well.  Have not watched nor read about WVU so can't tell about that one.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 11:03:09 AM »
I AM ENCOURAGED AND EXCITED ABOUT CAT FOOTBALL FRIENDS!

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »

Yes! And how crappy the rest of the conference looks.  :cheers:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 11:46:23 AM »

Yes! And how crappy the rest of the conference looks.  :cheers:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »
Great post KK but why settle for 9 wins?

The real question is if we go 11-1 (Lose to one of TCU/BU/OU) and win the big12 what will our seed in the CFP be?

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 02:39:25 PM »

Great post KK but why settle for 9 wins?

The real question is if we go 11-1 (Lose to one of TCU/BU/OU) and win the big12 what will our seed in the CFP be?

We will be ranked in the top 4 by the AP and left out of the playoffs and everyone will have flashbacks to '98.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »

3 years ago would have thought this was never possible. That defense was some serious thrash.

I'm gonna say 10 wins. We'll win all those 7, the over the rainbow averaged out should be coin flips to be 9.5. But Snyder edge and everything.

Would be happy with 9. But imo math says 10.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
We really did pick the best year out of the last decade to have a crummy offense and a good defense.  This is just crazy enough to work.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 03:46:32 PM »
Yeah, at this point I don't know how OSU can win, they are very shakey running the ball, and we're very good at stopping it. It might be like a 17-9 final score but a wins a win. LOL at big 12 blog thinking we're only going to win 6. Too much garbage out there for us to not pick 7, 8, or 9 wins.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
I don't understand how to do charts, but that's my prediction.

EDIT: That's not what preview showed...

My view,

In the Bag:
SD
San Antonio

In the Bush:
LA
OSU
Tech
UT
ISU
KU

Will win either or:
OU
WVU

Over the Rainbow:
TCU
Baylor
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:05:27 PM by Blackcats »
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones