Author Topic: Thanks for a Great Trip. War Eagle!  (Read 3374 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for a Great Trip. War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 12:41:20 AM »
What the eff was that bullshit about auburn fans just throwing cash around as if we will do anything for $20?

Like all have said very weird.

Almost like he was trying to illustrate how perceived football royalty Auburn/ SEC fans strolled into "Aw, shucks" Manhattan, except that in the end it wasn't really all that "Aw, shucks?"

I dunno. Some people just don't get it. I don't know if this dude gets it. Jason Whitlock got it, albeit with basketball, but it's the same thing with football basically.

We're getting big timed retards. (you guys aren't really retards pretty good posters actually) I'm just frustrated. Only in football would anyone from the south think they could big time us.

See, I kind of think he was going the big time route, or saying that Auburn strolled in to do some big-timing, but EMAWs basically squashed that crap. I can't tell. I tweeted at the dude.

Maybe being overly nice is a good way to mush attempted big timing.

Maybe, but the chicken sign kid and Mueller didn't seem to be portrayed as overly nice.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 12:56:47 AM »
What the eff was that bullshit about auburn fans just throwing cash around as if we will do anything for $20?

Almost like he was trying to illustrate how perceived football royalty Auburn/ SEC fans strolled into "Aw, shucks" Manhattan, except that in the end it wasn't really all that "Aw, shucks?"

I dunno. Some people just don't get it. I don't know if this dude gets it. Jason Whitlock got it, albeit with basketball, but it's the same thing with football basically.

We're getting big timed retards. (you guys aren't really retards pretty good posters actually) I'm just frustrated. Only in football would anyone from the south think they could big time us.

See, I kind of think he was going the big time route, or saying that Auburn strolled in to do some big-timing, but EMAWs basically squashed that crap. I can't tell. I tweeted at the dude.

Maybe, but the chicken sign kid and Mueller didn't seem to be portrayed as overly nice.

I guess I should probably read the article.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 02:20:32 AM »

The article, like most national articles about K-State, portrayed K-State as a bunch of hayseeds.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 02:22:23 AM »

The article, like most national articles about K-State, portrayed K-State as a bunch of hayseeds.

K-State is, mostly, a bunch of hayseeds.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 06:11:35 AM »
If we'd won it would be slashed tires and cursing at old ladies

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »
Who was the breathless hayseed on here who called Finebaum last Thursday afternoon and proclaimed that "nothing like this" had ever happened at K-State before?

:facepalm: