Author Topic: Talked to some big-time Donors last night...  (Read 18227 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Talked to some big-time Donors last night...
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2013, 09:02:56 AM »
Has anyone's donor friends addressed who will be best at sideline pick up dances or locker room shenanigans?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2013, 10:40:18 AM »
Guys I just got off the phone with Robert Griffin and he told me that he recently observed Sams in practice and when he saw Sams throw the ball he fell to his knees and wept because it was so awesome and beautiful a sight.

He's lucky he didn't get stricken blind.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »
Guys I just got off the phone with Robert Griffin and he told me that he recently observed Sams in practice and when he saw Sams throw the ball he fell to his knees and wept because it was so awesome and beautiful a sight.

Actually heard from his closest confidants (multiple) that this was all cover to hide the fact that he had actually came in response to what he had seen and didn't want anyone to know.  Pretty smooth if you ask me.  "Nope, no oyster in my shorts, just overcome with emotion. Welp, best be going." :thumbs:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »
Just got off the phone with our biggest donor who just happens to be a huge football fan.  He says Sams makes Robert Griffin look like Collin Klein and that Waters makes Collin Klein look like Robert Griffin.  Long story short, Waters sucks when compared to Sams.

Considering the guy who bounces in and out of the #1 Ahearn Fund spot is pulling his support of KSU, I highly doubt this.

Please elaborate for those not ITK  :popcorn:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »

Actually heard from his closest confidants (multiple) that this was all cover to hide the fact that he had actually came in response to what he had seen and didn't want anyone to know.  Pretty smooth if you ask me.  "Nope, no oyster in my shorts, just overcome with emotion. Welp, best be going." :thumbs:

I know this is plausible because it's the same technique I use.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »
Just got off the phone with our biggest donor who just happens to be a huge football fan.  He says Sams makes Robert Griffin look like Collin Klein and that Waters makes Collin Klein look like Robert Griffin.  Long story short, Waters sucks when compared to Sams.

Considering the guy who bounces in and out of the #1 Ahearn Fund spot is pulling his support of KSU, I highly doubt this.

Lets just say NanoScales COO trying to defraud the federal government and causing it to close in Manhattan wasn't good for KSU.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2013, 11:25:06 PM »

Lets just say NanoScales COO trying to defraud the federal government and causing it to close in Manhattan wasn't good for KSU.

Are you referring to the $5,000 desk scandal?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2013, 12:01:13 AM »

Are you referring to the $5,000 desk scandal?

I don't know what the desk scandal was. If it was the COO sending fake invoices to the DoD and Dept of HHS, then yes. All I heard was that was the final nail that caused NanoScale to close, then shortly there after I heard a suite in BSFS and the 4 center court, leather sideline fOOD seats will be becoming available. I have also heard that the previous owner of said seats has hit the #1 spot on the Ahearn list before, and the fact they had the 4 best seats in the fOOD leads me to believe that to be true.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2013, 09:32:33 AM »
there's a calculator on the ahearn fund site that tells you how much you need to donate to reach a certain ranking...I need to donate something like $10.7 million to get to #1  :sdeek:
emaw

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »
there's a calculator on the ahearn fund site that tells you how much you need to donate to reach a certain ranking...I need to donate something like $10.7 million to get to #1  :sdeek:

Hahaha that number wouldn't even be top 15 at any big time school.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2013, 08:46:32 PM »

The person I was talking about gives more to tOSU than to KSU. They are around #40 there.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

The same calculator tells me I need to donate $87.3 million to get to #1 so maybe GoodForAnother is big time?  :dunno:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2013, 10:41:23 PM »

yeah that's exactly why I went  :sdeek:

The same calculator tells me I need to donate $87.3 million to get to #1 so maybe GoodForAnother is big time?  :dunno:

no I'm basically bottom of the barrel young alumni status.  for some reason though it looks like it's only showing me what I need to get to #2 even though I'm putting in #1.  maybe it just knows that there's no way it'll ever happen and gives me #2 by default.

emaw

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »
It's a riddle. The answer is #1 costs your life.

Offline 88wildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2013, 08:11:22 AM »
I'd be willing to trade Weber to Oregon for Altman and Oregon's cheerleaders.