Author Topic: Pullen is apparently playing on Romanian National Team.  (Read 1545 times)

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Pullen is apparently playing on Romanian National Team.
« on: August 08, 2012, 12:34:36 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pullen is apparently playing on Romanian National Team.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
 :runaway:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:53:17 AM »
I just want him to play in the league.

If even for a day.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 07:05:24 AM »
Romania now favored to win the whole damn thing

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 10:32:35 AM »
His name is now Jacov Pöllun

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
Oh man. Italian  :users:

If after the law took Coutonou Wallace Congolese passport and is white as milk, we can not wonder about anything. The problem is the horror of the law that allows these things: players take to become a EU passport and tear highest salary, the company already suffering from the crisis have to bear higher costs. But this is the brains that govern the basketball do not come to understand it? The important thing is to keep the chair and several pennies earned!

view that this law corporations goes well! have a more American brings a lot of benefits. only in Italy we do not agree, but we XKE XKE nn nn will pay them enough.

But it's so easy? Who is 007, which has a package of passports and chooses what he likes? It seems as if we had them in a drawer at home and took a random "uh, I 'went out with Georgian passports, the Romanian I know I left the other jacket." I take it very nearly one myself, I'm undecided between Jamaica and the Virgin Islands, which do you recommend?

Guys what's all this irony ... Here we are facing a beautiful romantic story with a happy ending. Jacob Pullen's parents fled from Georgia protected by U.S. intelligence during the Cold War ... The father (Georgian) and mother (Romanian) received a new identity, a job, a pension fund, a small house with pool, short and Jacob 'an American adoption. He won the heart and eventually Jacob and 'come home .... What a beautiful these stories ... I love happy endings. Now that the boy has found back home to play more relaxed and stronger than before. For those who will sign you think guys? What are the chances of seeing him in Italy (I think maybe 1%)?

ms do you make sense of this farce passports? Should we not set the number of foreigners and stop? Eventually we earn the nations in exchange for a passport will ensure that Europeans degliamericani later make a difference.

but if you look at the photo ... well well the distance between an eye and the other says it all ... Georgia 100%! Only a blind man would notice! and then the lips! Typical tbilisi!

we Italians are suckers. What are we waiting to naturalize some players? we are satisfied to have done with some DAMIÃO?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »
Oh man. Italian  :users:

Guys what's all this irony ... Here we are facing a beautiful romantic story with a happy ending. Jacob Pullen's parents fled from Georgia protected by U.S. intelligence during the Cold War ... The father (Georgian) and mother (Romanian) received a new identity, a job, a pension fund, a small house with pool, short and Jacob 'an American adoption. He won the heart and eventually Jacob and 'come home .... What a beautiful these stories ... I love happy endings. Now that the boy has found back home to play more relaxed and stronger than before. For those who will sign you think guys? What are the chances of seeing him in Italy (I think maybe 1%)?

say what