Author Topic: Validation thread  (Read 5300 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Validation thread
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 02:36:51 PM »
Which religion uses the peace symbol?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 03:28:37 PM »
Which religion uses the peace symbol?

WGAF?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 07:44:29 PM »
In reality, ku is a big school that isn't selective and produces lots of bachelor of arts degrees where KSU is more science/engineering oriented.  EMAWS have their pick of jobs while ku grads don't have mobility.  They move to KC because it's the biggest and closest metro.  They wait tables and pour coffee with their history BA and put ku stickers all over their Accord.  They keep their head down and mouth shut until men's basketball season.

Re:  the shut mouths

The other day my wife and I were putting stuff at Target.  There's a young couple with kids loading up the vehicle next to us, and the guy sees the K-State plate and comments "oh if I would have seen that I would have hit your car" and my wife replies "ya but you wouldn't want to ding your sweet minivan."  I was so  :lol: and they were both speechless.  Great zing Mrs Emo EMAW.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
In reality, ku is a big school that isn't selective and produces lots of bachelor of arts degrees where KSU is more science/engineering oriented.  EMAWS have their pick of jobs while ku grads don't have mobility.  They move to KC because it's the biggest and closest metro.  They wait tables and pour coffee with their history BA and put ku stickers all over their Accord.  They keep their head down and mouth shut until men's basketball season.

The other day my wife and I were putting stuff at Target.  There's a young couple with kids loading up the vehicle next to us, and the guy sees the K-State plate and comments "oh if I would have seen that I would have hit your car" and my wife replies "ya but you wouldn't want to ding your sweet minivan."  I was so  :lol: and they were both speechless.  Great zing Mrs Emo EMAW.

Didn't happen.  KU fans/alums don't marry until their mid-thirties.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 07:53:22 PM »

Did I say they were married?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »

Did I say they were married?

No.  No you did not.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »
[quote autho;=Dlew12 link=topic=21984.msg573584#msg573584 date=1344095346]
Oh hush.  Kcsf is incredible.
dlew, I'm still trying to figure out your phog persona, there's days when I wanna choke you out over there. No offense, we're all doing are part.
our*
Whatever, squawk.
 I take it all back dlew. Nicely done with Dr. J. Please forgive me, master.

Link? tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
The link is on the first page of this thread. The first post. Go to the 3rd page of the link and further on.

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 07:55:26 AM »
The fact that the KU fan is trying to produce hard percentages based off of no facts and only opinion just goes to show how rough ridin' stupid he/she/it is.

Hey, the firm I work for is 80% K-State grads, so that must mean that 80% of the Wichita population is K-State grads, right?

Man, people are dumb.
Dax fan club member!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 08:37:23 AM »
The fact that the KU fan is trying to produce hard percentages based off of no facts and only opinion just goes to show how rough ridin' stupid he/she/it is.

Hey, the firm I work for is 80% K-State grads, so that must mean that 80% of the Wichita population is K-State grads, right?

Man, people are dumb.

LOL at you basing your stats on a place where college graduates work.

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »

Man, people are dumb.

LOL at you basing your stats on a place where college graduates work.

LOL, exactly!  Hey I saw more ku shirts at the local Walmart, must mean that this is a ku town right?
Dax fan club member!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »
I'm about 99.9% sure KCSF is going to pull an aurora at a K-State football game and claim he's Mangino from the past and he's doing this becuase he didn't like how he was treated when he went out.