Author Topic: Wally  (Read 2410 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Wally
« on: March 14, 2010, 01:19:55 AM »
Seemed to play pretty well tonight.   

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Wally
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 01:22:08 AM »
underwood reamed him during a TO.  anyone else see that?

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 04:00:21 AM »
our bigs are so rough ridin' soft.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »
Wally will be an awesome player when he learns how to play defense. Was surprised JHR wasn't used more last night, especially the brief period we went to a zone.

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
How many times did Wally just fumble the ball away?  By my count, at least three.   :flush:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 12:36:31 PM »
our bigs are so fracking soft.

Unbelievably, soft.  Thanks for the 3's Jam, but would much rather see you down low not getting shoved around. 

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 12:41:44 PM »
Agreed, everyone kept bitching about the lack of FT's but failed to notice that our bigs were all  :bawl: about going in the paint.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »
our bigs are so fracking soft.

We have the pussiest post players in the country.  Samuels is a bigtime FP, CK is the bitchiest crybaby ever, and colon blow is well colon blow.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 01:10:22 PM »
Judge refuses to go strong to the basket, which is weird because he looks like he could dominate pretty much anyone down low

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 01:17:09 PM »
I think he just had too much success going up one-handed in high school and AAU. Set him down in the film room and have him watch how many time in the tournament his weak-assed put-backs were rejected.
Like to see Greenawalt put Udoh-like shoulders on him.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »
would like to see somebody remove his giant pvssy

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »
For the most part, KU is the main team our bigs struggle again.  Pretty clear that Aldrich and even the Morris' are in their heads, they change almost every close shot instead of taking it strong and making the official make a call.  That was the most frustrating thing about the game and a major reason why we lost.  I did think for the most part we hit the boards all right, Wally is just too weak right now compared to the Morris twins.  I fully expect him to improve a ton in that area for next year.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 01:43:53 PM »
It was frustrating watching our bigs change their shots when Aldrich was out of the game. Missed enough of those lame shots to change the game, gotdammit.

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 02:28:32 PM »
For the most part, KU is the main team our bigs struggle again.  Pretty clear that Aldrich and even the Morris' are in their heads, they change almost every close shot instead of taking it strong and making the official make a call.  That was the most frustrating thing about the game and a major reason why we lost.  I did think for the most part we hit the boards all right, Wally is just too weak right now compared to the Morris twins.  I fully expect him to improve a ton in that area for next year.

This.

Look, I understand the rivalry. I do. But it's not the end of the world that K-State can't beat the No. 1 team in the country. The Jayhawks, because of Cole and the Morrises, are a bad matchup for the Cats. It happens. It doesn't mean that K-State can't reach the Elite Eight or the Final Four.

All I'm saying is don't get too caught up in the rivalry. There aren't a bunch of KUs out there. K-State is in good shape entering the NCAA Tournament. The next couple of weeks should be interesting.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 02:38:41 PM »
You're inviting poster intimidation with such optimism.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »
You're inviting poster intimidation with such optimism.
No one is stupid enough to try poster intimidating JMart.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 03:15:50 PM »
For the most part, KU is the main team our bigs struggle again.  Pretty clear that Aldrich and even the Morris' are in their heads, they change almost every close shot instead of taking it strong and making the official make a call.  That was the most frustrating thing about the game and a major reason why we lost.  I did think for the most part we hit the boards all right, Wally is just too weak right now compared to the Morris twins.  I fully expect him to improve a ton in that area for next year.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »

This.

Look, I understand the rivalry. I do. But it's not the end of the world that K-State can't beat the No. 1 team in the country. The Jayhawks, because of Cole and the Morrises, are a bad matchup for the Cats. It happens. It doesn't mean that K-State can't reach the Elite Eight or the Final Four.

All I'm saying is don't get too caught up in the rivalry. There aren't a bunch of KUs out there. K-State is in good shape entering the NCAA Tournament. The next couple of weeks should be interesting.

Take notes, K-State fans.  Take notes.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 03:31:09 PM »
I think we're built for the NCAAs, more so than regular season or Big-12 tournament.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »

This.

Yeah, after the game in Lawrence it looked more and more like it was a match-up problem for our bigs.  But fortunately there aren't many teams that have bigs like that, and probably no one has an Aldrich, at least defensively. 

catzacker

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 04:56:17 PM »

This.

it's really just cole that's the problem.  he's pretty much the bad matchup.  the morriss' are good, no doubt, but if cole's minutes had to get divied up, it'd mean the twins' played more, thomas robinson would have to play more and I'd take that matchup.