Author Topic: best/greatest songs of all time list  (Read 13309 times)

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: best/greatest songs of all time list
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
Buddy of mine has that phone app where you can play songs on the juke box from your phone....we were at a bar and played Hero by Enrique every other song...we kept blaming it on people that were actually going up to the juke box with money...rough ridin' hilarious.  played Mmmmbop by hanson a few times also...we kept calling the guys going to the juke box mommies for their music taste...nearly got in a fight....great times

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2012, 12:00:33 AM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »
Buddy of mine has that phone app where you can play songs on the juke box from your phone....we were at a bar and played Hero by Enrique every other song...we kept blaming it on people that were actually going up to the juke box with money...rough ridin' hilarious.  played Mmmmbop by hanson a few times also...we kept calling the guys going to the juke box mommies for their music taste...nearly got in a fight....great times

what is that phone app

tell me immediately

i gotta have it
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2012, 12:45:02 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2012, 11:10:57 AM »
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2012, 05:08:49 PM »

what is that phone app

tell me immediately

i gotta have it

TouchTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touchtunes/id378351144?mt=8