Author Topic: Sugar Dick Letter to HCBW  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Sugar Dick Letter to HCBW
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:21:55 PM »
Dear oscar

Welcome to Manhattan. Don't worry about the irrational asshats that post on this board. This is the same collection of mongoloids that thought LHC Bill Snyder was passe and couldn't win in this day and age. Of course he immediately did and as usual they were wrong. You have to understand, when you're dealing with severely mentally handicapped individuals being shiny is all that matters. On this board being shiny means being critically unqualified, entirely too young, inexperienced and if at all possible not white and without grey hair.

You've proven you can coach, recruit and win at a high level in the past. I hope you find that success again. Your rep has garnered you tremendous respect in coaching circles and from the media. Clearly you are an upstanding individual and accomplished coach.

I understand the UI AD was nothing short of an unmitigated back alley abortion your last several years there. Not to worry, we are accomplishing great thing at K -State right now under the guidance of excellent management and leadership. Never before has our AD been on such solid financial footing. You have nearly unlimited financial resources at your disposal, use them and succeed.  K-State fans are the most loyal and faithful in the world.  We continue to support our two-faced, adolescent, vengeful and volatile prior head coach even though he backstabbed the eff out of us.  Now our support shifts to you. Go State!

Love,

Sugar Dick

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:43:16 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sugar Dick Letter to HCBW
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
 :jerk:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM oscar - HE'S NOT EVEN THE REAL SUGAR DICK.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 11:26:13 PM »

:lol:
emaw

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 11:31:12 PM »

He's also a sock oscar... so everything he says, he means the opposite. He's also a racist piece of crap sock.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
Dear oscar

Welcome to Manhattan. Don't worry about the irrational asshats that post on this board. This is the same collection of mongoloids that thought LHC Bill Snyder was passe and couldn't win in this day and age. Of course he immediately did and as usual they were wrong. You have to understand, when you're dealing with severely mentally handicapped individuals being shiny is all that matters. On this board being shiny means being critically unqualified, entirely too young, inexperienced and if at all possible not white and without grey hair.

You've proven you can coach, recruit and win at a high level in the past. I hope you find that success again. Your rep has garnered you tremendous respect in coaching circles and from the media. Clearly you are an upstanding individual and accomplished coach.

I understand the UI AD was nothing short of an unmitigated back alley abortion your last several years there. Not to worry, we are accomplishing great thing at K -State right now under the guidance of excellent management and leadership. Never before has rue AD been on such solid financial footing. The K -State nation is here to support you. Go State.

plishing doing great things at K -State right now.

You forgot to mention how much his racism appeals to you.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 11:32:41 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 11:38:22 PM »

The mob mentality manifests itself in many ways, none more pathetic than the other.  However, this is more pathetic than whining about not interviewing the Hispanic Globetrotter.

Stepping back into the realm of civil discourse and general sanity, oscar we need you to find your old self.  Now is the time to resurrect your career, you have all the tools, now put them to work.  EMAW

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 11:39:57 PM »

The mob mentality manifests itself in many ways, none more pathetic than the other.  However, this is more pathetic than whining about not interviewing the Hispanic Globetrotter.

Stepping back into the realm of civil discourse and general sanity, oscar we need you to find your old self.  Now is the time to resurrect your career, you have all the tools, now put them to work.  EMAW

As if your first post wasn't racist enough.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »
I love counterfactual argument!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 11:43:57 PM »

Impostor!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
Really, how much practical knowledge did Gottlieb absorb overseas playing in the middle of the desert.  :dunno:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »

As if your first post wasn't racist enough.

Nothing is more discouraging than people who don't understand the meaning of mere six letter words.  I understand that the number of letters in a word is not a relevant metric of intellect and vocabulary, but nonetheless it seems like it should.  Still, it saddens me that K-State fans are this godamned rough ridin' stupid.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 11:59:10 PM »
Don't worry Fake Sugar Dick. Those South Carolina fans that showed up on the board definitely would tell us all that what you said was certainly not racist.