Author Topic: "It's like we were always one second away from a Bobby Knight catastrophe."  (Read 1220 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
- Anonymous Frank Martin player

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Currie did what he had to do.  Frank was a ticking time bomb.  The players wanted him out, John's hand was forced i.e. Mangino @ KU.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
god what an bad person

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That video makes me feel terrible for Will.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Do you think players stay despite him? I mean besides shitting down their leg vs Norfolk, it seemed to workout for mizzou.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
That video makes me feel terrible for Will.

Remember in that one game toward the end of the year (FloodAggies I think) when the commentator (Sunvold?) said that is looked like Spradling had been smacked in the face a few times?....I just wrote it off as acne, but?
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know that all of my thoughts on pics and vids of Frank are now colored by my anger/sadness/not knowing where the program is headed.

If we get a coach in here with a radically different style and he wins at the same rate or better than Frank. I won't look back on these Frank years fondly. If that makes a tuck then so be it. I'll appreciate Frank for the 5 years and putting us in a spot to get another good coach and keep winning. But Frank will be just like Huggins to me. Thanks for coming by and what you did for KSU, but I don't miss you. No love, no hate, just ...

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know that all of my thoughts on pics and vids of Frank are now colored by my anger/sadness/not knowing where the program is headed.

If we get a coach in here with a radically different style and he wins at the same rate or better than Frank. I won't look back on these Frank years fondly. If that makes a tuck then so be it. I'll appreciate Frank for the 5 years and putting us in a spot to get another good coach and keep winning. But Frank will be just like Huggins to me. Thanks for coming by and what you did for KSU, but I don't miss you. No love, no hate, just ...

I hate Huggins and I hate Frank.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
- Anonymous Frank Martin player

Wow, Will's face cleared up a lot this year. That video has 2 likes & 7 Dislikes...I bet that ratio has tripled the other way in 24 hours