Author Topic: Samuels recorded a double double @ mizzou after all  (Read 2073 times)

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel for kstatejeremy
Samuels recorded a double double @ mizzou after all
« on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:20 PM »
Got this info today and thought I'd share since the initial info out of Missouri was incorrect.

Dear all:

After reviewing the game film from last night, it has been determined that Jamar Samuels earned a double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds.  At the 17:41 mark of the second half, a lay-up was incorrectly given to Jordan Henriquez instead of Samuels.   I have requested a change to Missouri and Big 12.  It is the Samuels’ 11th career double-double, including the sixth this season.  K-State is now 10-1 in games in which Samuels has a double-double in his career.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Samuels recorded a double double @ mizzou after all
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:15:45 PM »
Got this info today and thought I'd share since the initial info out of Missouri was incorrect.

Dear all:

After reviewing the game film from last night, it has been determined that Jamar Samuels earned a double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds.  At the 17:41 mark of the second half, a lay-up was incorrectly given to Jordan Henriquez instead of Samuels.   I have requested a change to Missouri and Big 12.  It is the Samuels’ 11th career double-double, including the sixth this season.  K-State is now 10-1 in games in which Samuels has a double-double in his career.

:bball:

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »

Dear all:

Call me stupid, but wouldn't an extra rebound qualifying him for a double-double mean he would have 10 rebounds?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:52:05 PM »

Dear all:

Call me stupid, but wouldn't an extra rebound qualifying him for a double-double mean he would have 10 rebounds?

Stupid

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 06:52:58 PM »
he was already credited with a dub-dub

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:34:17 PM »

Dear all:

Stupid

:thumbs:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:57 PM »

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »

Dear all:

Stupid.

Wow - that was refreshing.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 10:05:39 AM »

Dear all:

Stupid

:lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 11:10:02 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 12:48:16 PM »
shocking.  samuels wins again.   :driving:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 01:38:08 PM »
shocking.  samuels wins again.   :driving:

A few more and he will catch up with his 10 foul + turnover, 10 missed layups games  :driving:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »

A few more and he will catch up with his 10 foul + turnover, 10 missed layups games  :driving:

I just don't understand what the point is.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »

I just don't understand what the point is.

SwiftCat, this man is a nihilist. Nothing to worry about.