Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Sprads sucks thread..... Worst starter in the Big 12  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pathetic.  Horrible.  Awfful.

Sprads sucks right now.  NO Doubt. NO debating.

We are 4-4 in main part to his sucky play.   If he plays decent we are 5-3, maybe even 6-2

17-64 FG.... pathetic.   26.5% FG
9-37 3-pt land..... pathetic   24.3%.... pathetic

Thats his stats is conf play.    a walk on, 13rd guy off of the bench could put up stats this good

**** I stuck up for SPRADS big time last year and said Ksu could not win if he did not get quality minutes.
This year, in B12 play, he is pathetic and down right AWFUL so far.,,  SO SO SO dissappoointed.   We are 5-3 maybe 6-2 if he plays halfway decent

i thought he might be the 2nd most important player this year.,   LOL..   What a joke that is so far.   #1 reason we are a bubble team and not a possible 6 seed in the minds of ncaa seeding.  F U Spradling.   Step up from here and out and quit playing like a freaking P**SY!!!!!

**** This is a TEAM game and we lose as a TEAM...... but Sprads is #1 reason we are a dismal 4-4 in conf right now

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:53:33 PM by Powercat Posse »

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Sprads sucks right now THREAD
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:32:59 AM »
Conner Teahan is 3 times more valuable to his team than you are to your team.,      Take ur BALLS out of your purse Spads.   Quit playing like a guy from the Wooly era.     Nuff said!!!!

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 03:13:57 AM »
11 for his 49 from the field

5 of his last 27 from 3 pt land

OK.  Im done with the Sprads hate.   

Please chime in

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:15 AM »
I agree. He's sucking bigtime right now. A complete non factor.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 08:04:23 AM »
I've been a Spradite, but I can't argue that. A slump is one thing, but this is 1/4 of the season stretch of poor shooting. Makes it tough.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 09:11:06 AM »
Me too _Fan.   I am a Spradite as well.    Still have high hopes for him.......... but man he is making it tough right now.

Really really hope he just gets in the gym and shoots jumpers til his legs and shoulder hurt..     Cause he is not only missing a high% of shots....... but those open looks he is turning down because of lack of confidence are also hurting us too.   

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 09:19:01 AM »
The only thing he's ever been good at is not being terrible. He was great at not sucking and just taking care of the ball and stuff. The only thing you could ever say good about him was like man he really took care of the ball and maybe hit a couple open shots. That's fine when you have pullen. Not sucking was just what we needed. But now he's trying to do more than just not suck and it's causing him to suck horribly.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »
Never was teamdoc, Should be an off the bench player at best.
But (notice I didn't use that bullshit "that said" some use to make them sound thoughtful), we absolutely need him to snap out of it.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 09:51:20 AM »
Aside form the piss poor shooting, 14 assists, 14 turnovers.

Frank has proven he's not going to teach him a lesson like the others, so either he gets better or we can mail the season.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »
it's difficult to understand how people can't see why and when frank decides to 'teach lessons'.  hint.  it's not for missing shots.  this idiot that sits next to me can't figure it out and he's been through 5 years of Frank.

Offline 101cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 07:48:29 AM »
Agreed, Spradling sucks.

However, I would take five starting Spradlings, two reserve Spradlings, an AC Spradling and Asbury coming back to Manhattan over ONE Diaz.

Diaz is a completely useless piece of crap. Perhaps if we get enough people together and pray really, really hard for him to either die or transfer the hell out, it'll actually work. With Frank having his head this far up his ass, I'm willing to try anything...especially if it gets rid of Diaz.

You hear that, Diaz?! YOU SUCK!!!    :bang:
"Ask my source? My source said you're phoning in your resignation, and taking a job in South Carolina. Any comment, bad person?"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 07:51:56 AM »
Ain't no party in the Sprad, Sprad City.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:38:19 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 07:54:36 AM »
Rick Ankiel

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 08:56:40 AM »
I don't get the Diaz hate.  I thought he did fine.  Not great, but pretty good for his age/experience.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
I don't get the Diaz hate.  I thought he did fine.  Not great, but pretty good for his age/experience.

he's a 7 footer and isn't monkey dunking every time he touches the ball so he must suck.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 09:42:10 AM »

he's a 7 footer and isn't monkey dunking every time he touches the ball so he must suck.

Yeah.  The fact that his is 18 and 7' tall and can stay on the court as long as he did against OU and not be the reason we lost says a lot about him, imo.  He will be pretty good.  Especially if Upshaw is a Gip-like big.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »
I don't get the Diaz hate.  I thought he did fine.  Not great, but pretty good for his age/experience.

This has to be the most :opcat: statement I have ever seen on this board. Time to step your game up sugardick.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
eff you gooch

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Sprads sucks thread..... Worst starter in the Big 12
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »
As usual he looked like a high school kid playing college ball on offense shooting the ball.........

but he was absolutely PATHETIC on defense today.   Christopherson owned him so bad today it was not funny

He did not help the bigs board.  0 rebounds.   Lack of effort a few times trying to get a defensive board.

I have NEVER been this mad at a player in the Martin era.