Author Topic: Arkansas, Old Dixie, Rape, and Never Venturing 3 Miles Beyond Your Birthplace  (Read 4823 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I don't care... That's bullshit... It's a double standard for your butt buddies when they put something "racial" on here but when somebody else that's not an EMAW'er (thank GOD!) does, it's ok?  :dunno: :surprised:

FSD quoted a hog.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
I don't care... That's bullshit... It's a double standard for your butt buddies when they put something "racial" on here but when somebody else that's not an EMAW'er (thank GOD!) does, it's ok?  :dunno: :surprised:

FSD quoted a hog.

English?
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

FSD quoted a hog.

English?

Lemme guess, you campaign really hard to make it our official national language?   :opcat:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile

FSD quoted a hog.

English?

Lemme guess, you campaign really hard to make it our official national language?   :opcat:

Oh brother... I'm not getting into this with you jackasses... But I know, how is that "racism"?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WABTY,

Do you celebrate Robert E. Lee Day?

Sincerely,
Stevesie60

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
WABTY,

Sincerely,
Stevesie60

Hell no... People call me a Yankee because I was born in Kansas... I know, right?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
WABTY,

Sincerely,
Stevesie60

Hell no... People call me a Yankee because I was born in Kansas... I know, right?
:opcat:

True story1:  was leaving the game and a pigfan walked up to my brother (black guy) and yelled "White Power Pig Soooey".  We looked at each other all WTF? as if to say, "is this real".  My brother responded, "I guess so".

True story2:  was getting breakfast the day of the game in uptown.  Arkansas fans sitting next to us tipped the waitress $3.46 on a $46.54 tab.  The waitress was not happy.  It took the Arkansas fans 11 minutes to calculate 20 "precent"

True story3:  Arkansas fans playing golf on Saturday used orange golf balls and wore jeans  :facepalm:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd