Author Topic: We Are Better Than You  (Read 617 times)

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
We Are Better Than You
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
There's a reason why I made that handle... Because Arkansas is better that K-State... We proved that tonight.... and we knew it all along. But more seriously, I digress

K-State Analysis:
-Pros
     1) Coach Snyder, as I said in a previous thread, is probably the classiest coach I've ever read about or seen. His compassion and dedication to K-State athletics is unparalleled. I wish him the best.
     2) K-State Defense - I thought played very well tonight... Gave Arkansas fits early and often. They were very effective in stopping the run. Not so much on the pass but I'll get into that later.
-Cons
     1) I wish that we could have seen Klein move a little more... I don't know in K-State's system of offense if Snyder calls the plays or not... But you'd think having a record season for him that they wouldn't have completely                     abandoned what got them there. Klein was really what concerned me about tonight's game. I was confident if we were able to contain him and keep him in the pocket, we'd win....
     2) K-State Secondary - Who? Don't feel bad though, we've done the same thing to every team we played this year.
     3) Find a new kicker, possibly?
     4) Receivers - Dropped HUGE passes early in the game. I had no idea they were as bad as they showed tonight.

Arkansas PROVED that we were the better team. We were more athletic on all sides of the football...

I must say one thing however, the K-State and the Big XII will always have the backseat behind Arkansas and the SEC...

Thanks for playing!  :cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!