Author Topic: Will the Dillons showdown replace Farmageddon as our end of the season rivalry?  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
With Missouri bailing on the Big 12 and KU too butthurt to play them as an out of conference game, will the Dillons clash trade places on the calendar with Farmageddon?  I'm not sure which game I would rather have to end the regular season, present arguments for your choice.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
at least the ISU game is somewhat competitive.  why have a bye week to finish your schedule. :lol: 
ku is so terrible,  LOL @ KU  :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
It would really suck to be all optimistic about BCS title game chances, and then miss out because of our SOS dropping so much in the last week.  #teamFarmageddon
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It would really suck to be all optimistic about BCS title game chances, and then miss out because of our SOS dropping so much in the last week.  #teamFarmageddon

totally this.

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Dillons should be our first conference game and Farmageddon should be our last.  :ksu:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
It's a shame KU had to end their rivalry with the Slavers. WTF is their problem?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
New rumors out of both Austin and Morgantown that WVU will take A&M's schedule and TCU will take Mizzou's and everything else stays the same.  The root cause of the original plan to make some schedule changes was who UT played on Thanksgiving.  Apparently they've warmed up to starting a new Thanksgiving rivalry with coalaggy. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
As long as there are 10 teams, they should make the CTR and Bedlam on the last weekend. That way all traditional powers in the conference are playing big games and in almost all years one of these four teams will be a coinflip to win the conference.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
^
^
^
^
this
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
As long as there are 10 teams, they should make the CTR and Bedlam on the last weekend. That way all traditional powers in the conference are playing big games and in almost all years one of these four teams will be a coinflip to win the conference.

Texas won't agree to it, you're punished more for losing late in the season than early

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would love CTR on thanksgiving. o well
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile

Texas won't agree to it, you're punished more for losing late in the season than early
this. would love to sit down Thanksgiving night and watch the HookEMAW battles, but Texas wont agree to it.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

A lot of Tucks would really get bent out of shape about this.  "Football is not more important than my family Thanksgiving etc."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

A lot of Tucks would really get bent out of shape about this.  "Football is not more important than my family Thanksgiving etc."

I think we could pull it off against Texas. That date would be a nightmare attendance-wise against anybody else.