Author Topic: Best Superdrag Song  (Read 1184 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Best Superdrag Song
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:40 AM »

Was a highly underrated band.  Creative as crap.  Now the d00d went from partying to having some weird religi-awakening, and he, like, talks about Jeezo at concerts and stuff.  V. weird.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Best Superdrag Song
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »

Was a highly underrated band.  Creative as crap.  Now the d00d went from partying to having some weird religi-awakening, and he, like, talks about Jeezo at concerts and stuff.  V. weird.

Is this from pre- or post- jesus finding?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:19 AM »
Pre, actually, even though there is a line about Jeezo in there.  I don't think they released much after he found Jeezo.  They reunited and released an album last year, but I haven't heard it.  TrustTheDust just told me that when he went to a reunion concert the guy was talking about his salvation between songs and the rest of the d00ds in the band were all, ".....uh............"

Weird story on him pounding bottles of Jack every night and then swearing it all off: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video?id=7499658

Anyway, before he got really really lame they wrote some dope-ass rock songs. 

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »
Yeah, that line threw me a curve ball when trying to determine if it was pre or post.  Good song.  I'd heard of them, but never really listened.  I'll have to add this and some of their other songs to the music rotation the next few weeks.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:46:06 AM »
Yeah, that line threw me a curve ball when trying to determine if it was pre or post.  Good song.  I'd heard of them, but never really listened. I'll have to add this and some of their other songs to the music rotation the next few weeks.

:ksu:

Best albums are In The Valley of Dying Stars and Head Trip in Every Key, although came from their first album.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:56:49 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »
skinny benny thread

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Superdrag
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
 :thumbs:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »
skinny benny thread

i'm still a huge advocate of just giving him his own board

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 09:21:45 AM »
skinny benny thread

steve dave post

i'm still a huge advocate of just giving him his own board

WOULD TAKE.  :love: