Author Topic: Mini MOAP 2.25 for Saturday?  (Read 9622 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Mini MOAP 2.25 for Saturday?
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »
I vaguely remember getting in security's face.

we were pretty civil the first time they came around.  you may have choked them out later on when I wasn't there though.

I was on the roof during the game and saw a convo taking place downstairs and kind of interjected myself.  Definitely didn't choke, but I think I told him that I was fine with them never allowing the buss there again.  :lol:

That dude swore at us a bunch and I took offense.  I am a southern gentlemen at heart.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »

we were pretty civil the first time they came around.  you may have choked them out later on when I wasn't there though.

I was on the roof during the game and saw a convo taking place downstairs and kind of interjected myself.  Definitely didn't choke, but I think I told him that I was fine with them never allowing the buss there again.  :lol:

Yeah I think this was the nail in the coffin.

Whatever, fake security banned us from the sheep lot big whoop, we'll just move 10 feet to the Ag lot.

Wait, do you still have access to the buss?  :emawkid:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2011, 10:02:17 AM »

Whatever, fake security banned us from the sheep lot big whoop, we'll just move 10 feet to the Ag lot.

i wonder if you could sneak in by putting a bunch of blankets and sheets over the bus to disguise it and then once you get in the sheep lot you just rip them off and hide the key and be all hahaha. in your face sheepers.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:11:31 AM by Ryck Darys »

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2011, 10:06:02 AM »

i wonder if you could sneak in by putting a bunch of blankets sheets over the bus to disguise it and then once you get in the sheep lot you just rip them off and hide the key and be all hahaha. in your face sheepers.

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing  :lol:

Thought about just buying a different buss.  Buss2.0

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »

i wonder if you could sneak in by putting a bunch of blankets and sheets over the bus to disguise it and then once you get in the sheep lot you just rip them off and hide the key and be all hahaha. in your face sheepers.
Trojan Horse seems pretty insensitive to all of the tards that were so desperately begging for gameday.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »
SuperG has a gorgeous Econoline with Purple trimming that motored down from Denver last night.....pics forth coming...could induce me to come down.   :runaway: