Author Topic: fatty, eagerly anticipating your annual katz fb season predict thread..  (Read 9601 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
9/03 - Eastern Kentucky W
 9/17 - Kent State W
 9/24 - at Miami (FL) W
10/01 - Baylor W
 10/08 - Missouri W
 10/15 - at Texas Tech L
 10/22 - at Kansas W
 10/29 - Oklahoma L
 11/05 - at Oklahoma State L
 11/12 - Texas A&M W
 11/19 - at Texas L 
 11/26 - Iowa State W

:love:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I either want our season to go really well or really poorly...go big or go home.  6-6 would be the worst thing that could happen, probably.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
As long as we beat KU, right?  Right!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
I either want our season to go really well or really poorly...go big or go home.  6-6 would be the worst thing that could happen, probably.

Meh. I don't think I could take going 3-9 or 4-8. Would take 6-6.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
7-5  :thumbs:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hate our rough ridin' schedule. If you make TTU a home game and OU an away game, and make UT a home game and ISU an away game we go 8-4. As it is, even though I think we might actually be good, we'll almost definitely go 6-6 and get shipped off to some extremely cold climate to attend the goddamnsmalltimeyhorseshit bowl presented by smellylosers

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
I hate our rough ridin' schedule. If you make TTU a home game and OU an away game, and make UT a home game and ISU an away game we go 8-4. As it is, even though I think we might actually be good, we'll almost definitely go 6-6 and get shipped off to some extremely cold climate to attend the goddamnsmalltimeyhorseshit bowl presented by smellylosers

Worst yet; it could be in a baseball stadium filled with snow and we lose to a low rated team that got their last bowl win from playing us.  :horrorsurprise:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Sep 3   Eastern Kentucky blowout; give up rushing yards; illusions of passing game emerge
Sep 17   Kent St. comfortable but depressing 48-24 kind of win; ugly offense/terrible run defense shatter illusions after two weeks of breaking down grainy footage of opener
Sep 24   @Miami (Fla.)   2009 @ OU kind of loss; bag of tricks on offense; Miami makes mistakes but gets tons of big plays; anger still misdirected at Cosh
Oct 1   Baylor    Lose but "should have won if we get a damn stop he should be fired shut up snyder trusts him and is old and stuff
Oct 8   Missouri   Win by 10 or so. run out clock in fourth quarter. tucks triumphant.
Oct 15   @Texas Tech   Loss. We suck on the road.
Oct 22   @Kansas   Win. Tucks declare season more or less over.
Oct 29   Oklahoma    Destroyed. Everyone blames Venzy and Mangino and Stoops because they stole our recruits. Jordan Phillips mentions spike. What happened to Blake Bell? rough ridin' Ron Prince ruined our Wichita recruiting. We always got those kids in the past.
Nov 5   @Oklahoma St.   Why in god's name would anyone expect us to win this game? I mean, of course we could "buy wins" if we had a corrupt moneybags.
Nov 12   Texas A&M   We all expect to win because we beat them the last two times. We don't.
Nov 19   @Texas   We all expect to win because we beat them the last three times. We don't. Texas fans "get our meat goat" by remaining unaware of actual goings-on on field due to extensive making out with blonde babydolls in tiny shorts/chaps.
Dec 3   Iowa St. Win an incredibly boring game in front of overwhelmingly white/stocky crowd full of seed caps; both coaches take teams out for pizza/ice cream after.

Maybe we beat Baylor or aTm at home?

Road games at UT, UM, and OSU are definite losses. Roadies at Tech and KU are probably a split. Home games with Baylor, Mizzou, and aTM are winnable but 1-2 seems most likely. Basically, we have about three games we "should" win. That sounds like a terrible, depressing season.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
but, what if we win some games we're not supposed too?  :love:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
If we beat UT again this year it will officially be the most ridiculously streak in conference history.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."