Author Topic: Throwing a party when your folkis are gone.  (Read 7327 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing a party when your folkis are gone.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »
country cruisin

Heard some hayseeds calling this " crop tourin"  a while back.  Definitely needs to be some clarification of acceptable terminology.

Move to "Things ku fans love to do" thread.

This thread is for my raging INDOOR party.  Should I fire up the hottub?!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »
Just remember to invite Erik from trig.  Last year I had a party and didn't invite him and he called my at 11:30 (when I was already 4 or 5 deep) and threatened to tell his mom about my party if I didn't let him come. 

It sucks.  He sucks.  But it's something you have to do if you want to be safe imo.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 03:05:37 PM »
We didn't have digital cameras in my day, or camera phones.  But I would take "before" pictures, and try to get everything exactly the way it was left, you can never be too precise if you want to pull it off.

Narc neighbors, and a bunch of cars up and down your street are something to watch out for and can draw attention of loud mouth neighbors being like "Hey Bill! Your son had quite the party last weekend" when they come back.

Watch for drunk chicks spilling cac too.

Search under couches, chairs, nooks and crannies for lighters, weed, bottlecaps, condoms, or whatever before they come back.

Fabreeze entire house too.  And leave yourself plenty of "prep" time before they come back.  Most mistakes are made by rushed/hungover/"day of parents arrival" haphazard cleanup.

Easiest way to get caught.  Using febreze says, a) I had a party b) I smoked weed pretty much the whole time you were gone.  

After you've cleaned the house, leave some food out so it smells like old food.  They will never believe you had people over with the house smelling rank.  Also leave "lived-in" evidence: TV remote by fridge, a half eaten bowl of popcorn, leave some dvd cases open and laying around, etc.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
Fabreeze an entire day if you can before parents arrival.  If people are smoking cigarettes, the smell can still be there, which can be risky especially if your parents are non-smokers.

Cigarette/smoke smell/spilled vodka in the house is worse than Fabreeze. 

If you Fabreeze with plenty of time, the smell of smoke will be gone, and it wont be obvious. A Fabreeze / open window combo is the way to go for airing out.

He's right though, you don't want it "too perfect." Just use common sense.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »
country cruisin

Heard some hayseeds calling this " crop tourin"  a while back.  Definitely needs to be some clarification of acceptable terminology.

booze cruisin
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 03:19:16 PM »
A good "lived in look" strategy is to leave your game system plugged in to the main tv, our out in obvious view, with some games / dvd's strewn nearby.

Parents don't associate nerd gaming with raging parties.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »
A good "lived in look" strategy is to leave your game system plugged in to the main tv, our out in obvious view, with some games / dvd's strewn nearby.

Parents don't associate nerd gaming with raging parties.

wow, this is great advice

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »
This stuff amazes me. The lengths people went to to cover stuff up, it would just never occur to me. Like, I pretty much went into every illegal party throwing escapade assuming we would get in trouble for something, and it was nothing short of a miracle when we didn't. The work it would have taken to not get caught, i might as well just had the party out at the backside of douglass lake like every other weekend.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »
Why take the risk?  Go to a park or something.  Worst case is your parents get a call from the cops saying they caught you drinking in a park.  With a big party at your house the worst case is way worse than that.  WAY WORSE.  If someone at your house decides to  :drink: and  :driving: and they  :goodbyecruelworld: your parents could be in seriously deep crap as well as you.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »
Why take the risk?  Go to a park or something.  Worst case is your parents get a call from the cops saying they caught you drinking in a park.  With a big party at your house the worst case is way worse than that.  WAY WORSE.  If someone at your house decides to  :drink: and  :driving: and they  :goodbyecruelworld: your parents could be in seriously deep crap as well as you.

Yeah whatever Ira, you died in a pool of bloody vomit.  "Why take the risk"?  GMAFB
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
guess who has already been inside limestone's house for the past 45 minutes due to his parents not locking the garage side door and him not having to take a full load because it's the last semester of his senior year and he already have enough credits?  :emawkid:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »
I have one more suggestion.  If crap goes badly....

1.  Get some pig's blood.
2.  Get a shotgun.
3.  Scatter blood throughout a few rooms of the house, shoot some holes in the wall, and rough ridin' trash the place. 
4.  Go hide in a park or somewhere nobody can find you for about 10 days.
5.  Walk home on a Sunday and tell your parents... "I escaped"

Works every time.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »

1.  Do not put keg in the sink.  I cracked the porcelain in the big wash room sink.  Busted.

2.  Remember to take out the trash.  'Specially the trash can in your mom and dad's bathroom.  Mom found Dooley's used condom in there.

3.  Your neighbors may be your parent's narcs.  Prolly best to go admit to them that you are going to have a few people over because you are tying to get laid, and then just hope your neighbor is cool and totally understands because he was young  once and chased loads of tail also.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »
You may want to double check the strength of your deck before filling it with people.  If it collapses, it's about impossible to build a new one before your parents get home.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »
This neighbor thing will be tricky.

Ps.  Rd is an bad person.  Don't let Maggie out of the garage dumbass!!   :curse:

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2011, 09:27:42 PM »
only way to not get caught is to have a lake house. imho

That's where they went, dumbass.   :dubious:
sounds to me like there trying to bust yo ass, no one heads to the lakehouse when its this cold lmao.

ur mom and pops are probably bonin at the hotel after cashing in on there spg points.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2011, 11:20:35 PM »
This neighbor thing will be tricky.

Ps.  Rd is an bad person.  Don't let Maggie out of the garage dumbass!!   :curse:

Omg. Limestone is so anal. No way in the world that he pulls this off.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2011, 01:01:48 AM »
definitely agree with the whole neighbor thing.  they make (or break) the operation.  be like, really nice to them and stuff.  old neighbors will wonder if you're a jackass or a dumbass - better to be a jackass.

can you slip a six pack onto herbert's riding mower?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2011, 07:55:32 AM »
You may want to double check the strength of your deck before filling it with people.  If it collapses, it's about impossible to build a new one before your parents get home.

Too soon bro.