Author Topic: What do you do if your girlfriend/wife watches MTV constantly?  (Read 7730 times)

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do if your girlfriend/wife watches MTV constantly?
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 04:24:13 PM »
Idiots.  So easy.

Nice lotion.  Light music.  Candles.  "Rough day at work, babe?  How 'bout I rub your back?"

That gets the TV shut of then and there.  Do this enough, you get sex whenever you want and sometimes when you're not expecting it, and on those rare moods when she's not in the mood, she'll still say, "Sorry, I'm not in the mood ... but you lie back and I'll take care of you."

Back rubs, you chumps.  They are the man's version of a blow-job, and if you do them right (and often), a woman is putty in your hands. 

I am jealous!  I suck at this cac apparently.  For all the fooking footrubs and backrubs I have given over the years without getting anything in return I should be given sainthood.

As for the crappity shows - don't you have a second TV? 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »
It's not so much a second TV issue.  I don't have one, but I'm fine with that.  It's not that I hate it because she monopolized the TV when I wanna watch other stuff.  I hate it because it's bad.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2010, 04:44:39 PM »
this thread is terrible.  worse than the thread about Garden City on the basketball board?  tough to tell the difference.  

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
Sorry we offended you b/c you like shitty TV.  :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »
Sorry we offended you b/c you like shitty TV.  :dunno:
you didn't offend me SB.  i do like shitty tv, however i'm fine with it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 04:56:20 PM »
 :cheers: then.