Author Topic: For all the conspiracy theorists  (Read 1110 times)

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
For all the conspiracy theorists
« on: February 17, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
the financial numbers released add fuel to a recent theory I heard on the Kietzman rants about HCFM's contract situation. So here's the theory:

We all know that KK has been the primary champion of the get the extension/pay raise done now crowd. While he hasn't said it, there have been no media reports about it, and neither Currie of HCFM have made ANY comments about it, there seems to be an implication that Currie & Martin are at odds about the extension & raise. 

We also know that KK is very tied into the athletic department and to many influential donors and recently talked about a group of BB donors that were very concerned about the HCFM situation.  Based upon this, the thought was that KK was fueling the fire to re-energize the donor base to open the checkbooks and make donations to fund the salary increase. 

Then today we seen numbers that show from 6/30/08 to 6/30/09, donations are down $1.0MM. 

Hmmmm, could it be that KK, the athletic dept, & major donors are using the excitement about the BB program to erase the hangover from the Krause/Wefald/Prince cluster shazbot!?  If so, I say great.  Anything that can be done to find an additional $500,000 to $1.0MM to lock Martin up is priority #1, even if it means following the Lew Perkins program of fleecing.  If i could find some extra scratch right now (remember, I have DIU expenses, am looking at jail time,and might have to ride a horse to work) I'd be sending it to Currie earmarked for the KFF (Keep Frank Fund).   

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: For all the conspiracy theorists
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »
the financial numbers released add fuel to a recent theory I heard on the Kietzman rants about HCFM's contract situation. So here's the theory:

We all know that KK has been the primary champion of the get the extension/pay raise done now crowd. While he hasn't said it, there have been no media reports about it, and neither Currie of HCFM have made ANY comments about it, there seems to be an implication that Currie & Martin are at odds about the extension & raise. 

We also know that KK is very tied into the athletic department and to many influential donors and recently talked about a group of BB donors that were very concerned about the HCFM situation.  Based upon this, the thought was that KK was fueling the fire to re-energize the donor base to open the checkbooks and make donations to fund the salary increase. 

Then today we seen numbers that show from 6/30/08 to 6/30/09, donations are down $1.0MM. 

Hmmmm, could it be that KK, the athletic dept, & major donors are using the excitement about the BB program to erase the hangover from the Krause/Wefald/Prince cluster shazbot!?  If so, I say great.  Anything that can be done to find an additional $500,000 to $1.0MM to lock Martin up is priority #1, even if it means following the Lew Perkins program of fleecing.  If i could find some extra scratch right now (remember, I have DIU expenses, am looking at jail time,and might have to ride a horse to work) I'd be sending it to Currie earmarked for the KFF (Keep Frank Fund).   

Don't prisoners get paid in work for any job they hold while serving?

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »
We also know that KK is very tied into the athletic department and to many influential donors 

Yeah, Im gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 05:19:51 PM »
We also know that KK is very tied into the athletic department and to many influential donors 

Yeah, Im gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

What do you know Capt'n?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
Captain Crap knows everything.  He's omniscient.