Author Topic: Spencer and Kevin Kietzman "Jacob Pullen Bike Thief" survivor support thread  (Read 13973 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
As we have learned from Kevin Kietzman himself over the last two days on his radio broadcast, he and his son, Spencer, had their bike (Kevin had either lent or gifted ihs bike to Spencer) stolen by all-time leading KSU basketball scorer, Jacob Pullen.  Full details can be found here ( http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21594.0 ).

I want to lend my voice in support of Kevin and Spencer, who have stated that they were victimized by Jacob Pullen.

Let's use this thread for ideas on how to help start the healing process, not only for Kevin and his son Spencer, but for all of those other victims (according to Kevin's statements on July 6th and 7th on his radio show, Jacob Pullen stole other bicycles as well.  In addition, on July 6th Kevin said that Jacob Pullen routinely carried around wire cutters to do so).

Please, if you are victim, come forward.  We will put our healing arms around you.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
In the spring of 2006 my bike was stolen from outside of 1111 Vattier.  I know that it was before Jacob Pullen attended Kansas State University, but I would say it is highly likely he stole it on a campus visit.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
was it locked up?

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Yes, by a cheap walmart lock in fact.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

yeah, sounds like it could have been Jake based on the info I've gotten from 810 WHB over the last two days

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
kstate4life, it's not your fault.  you didn't ask for any of this to happen. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Snip, snip.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support!  I always thought it might have been Jake that took it, but now I know for sure.  :cry:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Knew a guy who believed his bike was stolen, and then felt like an idiot because he found it on campus.  Shame on you, Jacob Pullen.  Not only did you steal my friend "Steven" 's bike, but you made him feel like a fool when you returned it to a different spot on campus.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:49:12 PM by EMAWmeister »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Knew a guy who believed his bike was stolen, and then felt like an idiot because he found it on campus.  Shame on you, Jacob Pullen.  Not only did you steal my friend Ryan's bike, but you made him feel like a fool when you returned it to a different spot on campus.

Even though he got it back, the chain was still cut.  Sucks for him.  T&P

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Knew a guy who believed his bike was stolen, and then felt like an idiot because he found it on campus.  Shame on you, Jacob Pullen.  Not only did you steal my friend Ryan's bike, but you made him feel like a fool when you returned it to a different spot on campus.

WTF?  :curse:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Lot's of healing happening here...silver lining of this horrible story.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
A friend of mine in '08 parked his bike at Justin Hall. Came out from class and it was gone. Nowhere to be seen. He looked all over for it, and resigned himself to the fact that his bike was gone forever.

Two days later, he forgot that it wasn't Justin Hall he parked his bike at, it was Cardwell. He went to Cardwell to look, and there it was, still locked up and ready to be ridden. But you know what? Shame on Jacob Pullen for not reminding my friend that it was was Cardwell where his bike was. What a terrible person.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
my bike got stolen near abe hubert middle school in garden city in about 1994.  i know that there is zero chance that jake was in the area at that time, or old enough to snip the lock, but skeetbag has given me the courage to speak out.  let's stop this monster.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Guys, I think this gets even worse:

My frosh('97) year the my then gf's roommate had her bf up for the weekend.  d00d's truck got stolen from near Ford Hall.  He called all the tow lots and the cops and no one towed the truck.  He reported it stolen.  The next day, he realized he moved it down the block.

Look, I'm not saying Jake stole the truck then reparked, but I am saying that I once saw Jake in a truck.  Draw your own conclusions.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Guys, I think this gets even worse:

My frosh('97) year the my then gf's roommate had her bf up for the weekend.  d00d's truck got stolen from near Ford Hall.  He called all the tow lots and the cops and no one towed the truck.  He reported it stolen.  The next day, he realized he moved it down the block.

Look, I'm not saying Jake stole the truck then reparked, but I am saying that I once saw Jake in a truck.  Draw your own conclusions.

:sdeek:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
My bro had his yellow specialized bike stolen because he didnt lock it, I told him he was a dumbass then I saw a guy riding a yellow specialized bike a week later chased him down and it wasnt my bros bike. Moral of the story fear the beard not the bike

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
My roommate and I used to ride our bikes to aggieville and have the BK security guard watch over them.  I can't remember what ended up happening to mine.  Probably Jake.  In fact, isn't he buds with that high-jumper who wore a BK crown after he won last month?

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
A friend of mine in '08 parked his bike at Justin Hall. Came out from class and it was gone. Nowhere to be seen. He looked all over for it, and resigned himself to the fact that his bike was gone forever.

Two days later, he forgot that it wasn't Justin Hall he parked his bike at, it was Cardwell. He went to Cardwell to look, and there it was, still locked up and ready to be ridden. But you know what? Shame on Jacob Pullen for not reminding my friend that it was was Cardwell where his bike was. What a terrible person.

In fact, I bet Jake unlocked it and rode around and put it neatly back in its bike stand. eff you Jake.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
During the time Jake Pullen allegedly lived in Manhattan I was allegedly living on 11th and Thurston. My bike was allegedly in the white piece of crap shack (no lock) behind 1030 Thurston, but not once did I notice it allegedly missing. That being said, I have no idea, but I'm assuming that since it didn't have a lock to break, Jake must have allegedly left it alone. Either he allegedly thought it was an RCPD decoy bike, or maybe his alleged thrill came from the cutting of the lock, not the alleged act of stealing.

tl;dr put your bike inside an unlocked garage. Much safer.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
i never owned a bike in college, and was never sure why. with all this coming to light now though, i think God may have been protecting me from jacob pullen. thank you God, and shame on you jacob pullen.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Its really just a product of the culture. 

In 2001 I often had Capri Suns and Dr. Thunders taken out of the mini-fridge in my dorm room by Ayo Saba, without permission.  Over the fall semester this probably added up to over $12 in losses. 

I know how Spencer feels.  His courage in coming forward has inspired me to do the same.

Guys, its not just Saba or Pullen, this is a huge problem with the entitled nature of scholarship athletes. 

You guys would not believe what athletes get away with at KSU.  Would.  Not.  Believe.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Its really just a product of the culture. 

In 2001 I often had Capri Suns and Dr. Thunders taken out of the mini-fridge in my dorm room by Ayo Saba, without permission.  Over the fall semester this probably added up to over $12 in losses. 

I know how Spencer feels.  His courage in coming forward has inspired me to do the same.

Guys, its not just Saba or Pullen, this is a huge problem with the entitled nature of scholarship athletes. 

You guys would not believe what athletes get away with at KSU.  Would.  Not.  Believe.

damn man, that's like $15 dollars in 2012 currency, just to put it in perspective.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
They HAVE to steal bikes and Capri suns because if you were to give it to them it would be an NCAA violation.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
During the time Jake Pullen allegedly lived in Manhattan I was allegedly living on 11th and Thurston. My bike was allegedly in the white piece of crap shack (no lock) behind 1030 Thurston, but not once did I notice it allegedly missing. That being said, I have no idea, but I'm assuming that since it didn't have a lock to break, Jake must have allegedly left it alone. Either he allegedly thought it was an RCPD decoy bike, or maybe his alleged thrill came from the cutting of the lock, not the alleged act of stealing.

tl;dr put your bike inside an unlocked garage. Much safer.

Waaaaay too many "alleged" here, I'm pretty sure Spencer made an airtight case.