Author Topic: Spartans beware; The cats are here! (Game Thread)  (Read 6983 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Spartans beware; The cats are here! (Game Thread)
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »
This team played within in 10 of Georgia and played another P5 team respectively. Everyone in the world knows 99% of this board wants oscar gone, but eff off comparing the competition to Eudora middle school. Every P5 team plays shitty non-cons. We look promising. I'm talking about cats bball, not this boards butthurt with the coach.

The perimeter shooting, D, and hustle showed tonight. Just deal with it. We're a tourney team.

The Big Train

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 09:26:20 PM »
I wish we were a tourney team without oscar.  We have a better chance to win that way.

The Big Train

Spartans beware; The cats are here! (Game Thread)
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 09:27:13 PM »
I will also add that Arizona was #2 in the country before dropping completely out of the rankings in a week.  So early rankings mean absolutely nothing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 09:27:55 PM »
FTR, UC Upstate played Minn (#15) within 15 and UGA (#dumbstick) within 9. Nobody has clownsuited them by 40.
TBT doesn't watch the team nor follow politics, he just lolz with the crowd to fit in. To each their own.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2017, 09:29:29 PM »
I will also add that Arizona was #2 in the country before dropping completely out of the rankings in a week.  So early rankings mean absolutely nothing.
Thanks Madden. ASU wasn't ranked either when we played them but they dumped Xavier by 20 and now are ranked in the top 20. Do some research, homie.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 09:30:35 PM »
FTR, UC Upstate played Minn (#15) within 15 and UGA (#dumbstick) within 9. Nobody has clownsuited them by 40.
TBT doesn't watch the team nor follow politics, he just lolz with the crowd to fit in. To each their own.

This, he is dogshit
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2017, 09:31:33 PM »

Minn has since moved to #14 and the cats are receiving votes  :dunno:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
But Minn is certainly no Eudora MS  :nono:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2017, 09:32:54 PM »
Doesn't matter FSD, rankings move every week. :jerk:

The Big Train

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 09:34:37 PM »

I actually watch both the team and follow politics.  Sorry your feelings are hurt.  I don’t keep up solely with Fox News or Wildcat Salute so I guess I can’t relate to your situation.  Having a brain to be objective isn’t for everyone.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2017, 09:35:44 PM »
Doesn't matter FSD, rankings move every week. :jerk:

I'm sure Eudora MS will crack the top 15 at some point this year, so his point is super valid

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 09:37:48 PM »
TBT is a fucktard, and that's 100% a result of his narrow minded, echo cjamber, group think, small safe place pov

The Big Train

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »
TBT is a fucktard, and that's 100% a result of his narrow minded, echo cjamber, group think, small safe place pov

Narrow minded.  Spoken like a true Trump soldier marching to orders of the Dear Leader.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »
Dang Wacky and FSD why all of the  whiny holes?   Man we did what we were supposed to do.  Stomped them.  Good movement at first.  Good playing time for subs.  Saw Dirtman take a few shots at the end.

The Big Train

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2017, 09:45:05 PM »

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2017, 09:45:09 PM »
Dang Wacky and FSD why all of the  whiny holes?   Man we did what we were supposed to do.  Stomped them.  Good movement at first.  Good playing time for subs.  Saw Dirtman take a few shots at the end.
Twas a fun game and we'll deserved win

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

I actually watch both the team and follow politics.  Sorry your feelings are hurt.  I don’t keep up solely with Fox News or Wildcat Salute so I guess I can’t relate to your situation.  Having a brain to be objective isn’t for everyone.
Ppl are enjoying following the cats and you hate it. Jesus, just get over it. Some ppl don't think the world is ending tomorrow. We're enjoying ourselves.

The Big Train

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2017, 09:53:32 PM »

Ppl are enjoying following the cats and you hate it. Jesus, just get over it. Some ppl don't think the worl is ending tomorrow. We're enjoying ourselves.

Did you not see where I want the cats to win and I like basketball?  :confused:

Slow your roll and maybe read what people are saying from time to time.  Maybe do that instead of thinking the entire world is against you and you may be surprised what you find.

I know you probably won’t tho because you think it’s you against the board.  Helps you play into your narcissistic tendencies.  Whatever works for you man.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2017, 09:53:54 PM »
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rpi/_/groupId/8

7th in the Big 12 and 109th overall!?  We played so dominate tho!
Definitely a case closed situation right here folks.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2017, 09:58:14 PM »

our sos is 281, so while some teams play shitshow schedules, few are as good at it as oscar is

how anyone can draw any possible positive conclusions regarding this team based upon anything they’ve seen so far this season is puzzling

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The Big Train

Spartans beware; The cats are here! (Game Thread)
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2017, 09:59:32 PM »

our sos is 281, so while some teams play shitshow schedules, few are as good at it as oscar is

how anyone can draw any possible positive conclusions regarding this team based upon anything they’ve seen so far this season is puzzling

Say it isn’t so ‘clams  :Wha:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2017, 10:13:37 PM »
 :lol: You guys remember when frank almost lost to FIU at home and had to beat them in overtime? Or the Washburn game with Beasley scare? Happy solid basketball expert 'clams can breakdown the SOS tho. They've done everything asked of them so far, minus losing to a top 15 team by 2 at a neutral site that is averaging over 90 points a game. Get a grip with all of your saltines. Guard play is the best it's been done 2010.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:22:18 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 10:18:10 PM »

Ppl are enjoying following the cats and you hate it. Jesus, just get over it. Some ppl don't think the worl is ending tomorrow. We're enjoying ourselves.

Did you not see where I want the cats to win and I like basketball?  :confused:

Slow your roll and maybe read what people are saying from time to time.  Maybe do that instead of thinking the entire world is against you and you may be surprised what you find.

I know you probably won’t tho because you think it’s you against the board.  Helps you play into your narcissistic tendencies.  Whatever works for you man.
Idiot! Holy crap! I don't think anyone has anything against me (up here). I think most ppl on this board are so blind with oscar hate to see how fun this team is to watch. They're fun. Great solid starting 5 and decent depth. oscar's 2nd best team at K-State.

The Big Train

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2017, 10:22:45 PM »
Fair.  I have screenshotted and copied the last few posts for the end of the year.  Want to revisit then, if I’m wrong, fine, if not, I’ll proceed accordingly.