Author Topic: KU hoops, more poisonous than an eastern brown snake in australia  (Read 1582 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
it's not been quite a year since the ku athletic department signed on with whb 810 sports radio to have 810 be their flagship station in the much coveted kc market.  they signed a 3 year deal with 810.

the ink wasn't even dry on the 810/ku contract when the 810 listener ratings began to sink and that was last july!
since that time, ku hoops has gone through many legal battles and has had their name smeared across the fbi and other law enforcement agencies books.  they cannot stay out of trouble. 

in the latest ratings for the kc market, 810's ratings have cratered near the bottom of the entire list.
https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb041

more people listen to kcjk, whatever that is - no clue if it's a real station but they have better ratings.
the station that broadcasts our games has 2x as many listeners.  double.  think about that for a minute.

everything that K-thUg touches turns to complete crap.  if they run our  best friend kevin keitzman out of business then so help me i will make the squawks pay dearly.

the eastern brown snake is the most poisonous snake in australia

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: KU hoops, more poisonous than an eastern brown snake in australia
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 09:53:59 PM »
how poisonous is it?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:56:31 PM »
Venomous*

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 09:20:44 AM »
was afraid of this

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 10:51:25 AM »
it's not been quite a year since the ku athletic department signed on with whb 810 sports radio to have 810 be their flagship station in the much coveted kc market.  they signed a 3 year deal with 810.

the ink wasn't even dry on the 810/ku contract when the 810 listener ratings began to sink and that was last july!
since that time, ku hoops has gone through many legal battles and has had their name smeared across the fbi and other law enforcement agencies books.  they cannot stay out of trouble. 

in the latest ratings for the kc market, 810's ratings have cratered near the bottom of the entire list.
https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb041

more people listen to kcjk, whatever that is - no clue if it's a real station but they have better ratings.
the station that broadcasts our games has 2x as many listeners.  double.  think about that for a minute.

everything that K-thUg touches turns to complete crap.  if they run our  best friend kevin keitzman out of business then so help me i will make the squawks pay dearly.

the eastern brown snake is the most poisonous snake in australia

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the Inland Taipan is the most poisonous snake in Australia.  It's a common misconception because while the Inland Taipan is the most poisonous, the Eastern Brown is much more common and more aggressive.  So had you said that the Eastern Brown was the most dangerous snake in Australia you would have been correct.  But most poisonous?  No, that is not correct.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 11:17:02 AM »
I'm a big Coastal Taipan guy myself but I'm a sucker for fangs.