Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756473 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6125 on: July 13, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
Cuck is fine good grief SMDH.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: July 13, 2018, 09:54:17 PM »
Serious question: What is the predicted, actual effect of these indictments against the Russian nationals? Just that they'll have to be very diligent when travelling internationally?

Was wondering that myself. I guess that's why me and spracs are IRL buds.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: July 13, 2018, 11:19:03 PM »
Lib said it a few days ago but Obama really runs your life and it makes me sad too.

This is just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't come to comprehend that if what you believe to be true, is actually true.   Then that means your guy was completely destroyed by Vlad Putin. 

Barrack Obama was the President of the United States and our Commander in Chief during the 2016 election, was he not?

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet level position, is it not?   The Director of National Intelligence reports to the president, right?

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice and the Department of Justice is under the executive branch and the attorney general is a cabinet level position (last I checked). 

So, you're trying to saw that these entities are not responsible for protecting our national electoral process from the meddling of foreign parties?

HALL. :love:

I was just gonna leave it at that, but man...I couldn't. Had to pop back in here and say that the indictments today have resulted in dax showcasing how to pivot like a fuckin boss.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: July 13, 2018, 11:19:55 PM »
This is a huge nothingburger, right? Like is Trump impeached or are we just wasting our time per ush?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: July 13, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »
I have no idea what’s going on, but if it makes dems less aggressive about losing the election to a reality star, I’m legit all about it. So legit, what happened today?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: July 13, 2018, 11:32:42 PM »
Just catching up, wow! The country we defeated for independence made a giant Trump baby and the country we fought off for independence is on their side? Wowsers!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: July 13, 2018, 11:37:41 PM »
This is a huge nothingburger, right? Like is Trump impeached or are we just wasting our time per ush?
There is nothing yet that makes it probable that Trump knew anything. But feds are now alleging that certain Russian operatives were able to establish contact with persons associated with the Trump campaign. Beyond that, we don't know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:38 PM »
And also now that indictments have come down dax has pivoted to using it as one giant excuse to blame/shame Obama, which has been an amazing development

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: July 13, 2018, 11:45:05 PM »
Thanks bud. Same crap flies with Snyder and football. What a bunch of rooks.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: July 14, 2018, 12:06:27 AM »
There is nothing yet that makes it probable that Trump knew anything. But feds are now alleging that certain Russian operatives were able to establish contact with persons associated with the Trump campaign. Beyond that, we don't know.

So dems thinks he’s a complete dumbass, but at the same time they can’t prove this complete dumbass rigged the election? Jesus! What a special kinda of dumb.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6135 on: July 14, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »
I guess I just don’t get what they’re fighting for anymore. They’re all over the place. What team are we rooting for?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: July 14, 2018, 02:32:18 AM »
The election stuff is pretty serious, but not the only Russia related issue. Personally, I'm more interested in these:

1. Why does Trump act like Putin is his boss? (Especially given that he is happy to crap on anyone other than Putin at will.)

2. Is Trump committing crimes as he appears to be and what are they?

I don't understand why anyone WOULDN'T be interested in these. #1 in particular seems really mumped up.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: July 14, 2018, 02:38:00 AM »
Serious question: What is the predicted, actual effect of these indictments against the Russian nationals? Just that they'll have to be very diligent when travelling internationally?

I am not a lawyer, but if you are going to charge people with conspiracy to commit a crime or obstruction of justice, wouldn't it be helpful to you for there to be people actually charged with the related crimes themselves?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: July 14, 2018, 05:56:10 AM »

This just made me lol imagining Dax during football season deflecting any criticism of Snyder by talking about some of the horrible decisions made by Mike Ahearn and weird that nobody complained then.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: July 14, 2018, 07:06:26 AM »

I am not a lawyer, but if you are going to charge people with conspiracy to commit a crime or obstruction of justice, wouldn't it be helpful to you for there to be people actually charged with the related crimes themselves?
You mean the conspiracy crimes? Not really. Conspiracy is weird.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: July 14, 2018, 08:10:46 AM »

There's a political effect. Influencing public opinion.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: July 14, 2018, 08:39:25 AM »

There doesn't need to be a commited crime for there to be a conspiracy.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: July 14, 2018, 08:50:13 AM »

Dax validates this fact 100%.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: July 14, 2018, 08:54:36 AM »
Crosspost from lol trump thread

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1018074723140427776?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: July 14, 2018, 08:56:09 AM »

The public mostly does not care about the legal technicalities. These indictments will make Trump & Co.'s actions seem worse to many, many people. Which would be a factor in impeachment proceedings. That's an effect of the indictments.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: July 14, 2018, 08:59:59 AM »

The public mostly does not care about the legal technicalities. These indictments will make Trump & Co.'s actions seem worse to many, many people. Which would be a factor in impeachment proceedings. That's an effect of the indictments.

I mean, my take is that these indictments show the investigation is getting closer to Trump himself, but we aren't at impeachment yet.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: July 14, 2018, 09:00:07 AM »

This just made me lol imagining Dax during football season deflecting any criticism of Snyder by talking about some of the horrible decisions made by Mike Ahearn and weird that nobody complained then.

Mike Ahearn wasn’t around when LHC Bill Snyder was hired.  Obama was president and was told the Russians were meddling and he let an idiot like Mitch McConnell scare him into doing nothing more than sending a very stern letter. 

The DNC was allowed to stiff arm Obama’s DHS from properly investigating the hack.  Which BTW two separate forensics groups claim was an inside job. 

The fact you keep trying to claim Obama’s DHS clown car is not relevant is straight LOL’able.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: July 14, 2018, 09:08:18 AM »
But at the end of the day.  The NATO/US military noose around Russia is getting tighter. 

If Poland succeeds in getting the US military to move  more troops into their country, there will be thousands of US troops on the Russian frontier.  Not to mention a greater NATO US naval presence in the Black Sea. 

Russia is still being surrounded militarily.  No one should be surprised they’re acting the way they are.

But out “partner” Germany didn’t miss a beat in throwing Vlad a $400 Billion dollar economic boon.   That should have the resident New NeoCons really pissed off.  US troops protecting Russian oil bound for Germany. 

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: July 14, 2018, 09:42:30 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile