Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106235 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
‘We don’t care enough about family separation to let Trump build a wall!’  :curse:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just a shame the so called national moral compass aka LibBot delegation waited nearly 2.5 decades to make a big deal about these issues, and essentially stood aside for their guy for 8 years as he made a huge mess of things on the border.

Shame . . . shame . . . shame . . .
It was bad before so Trump making it badder is a-okay guys. Move on.

Sent back to Mexican drug gangs or housed in U.S. government facilities, you decide.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It sure seems like nearly every human rights organization weighing in on the issue has determined the current approach is worse. What are your thoughts?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
You guys are too rigid in your extremism, be pragmatic and make a deal with Trump, it’s not that hard.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I would think the people suggesting that they are forced to separate kids from their parents are the ones who might be a touch rigid in extremism
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It sure seems like nearly every human rights organization weighing in on the issue has determined the current approach is worse. What are your thoughts?

Death is not as bad as being housed in a U.S. government facility? 

Once again, as we unfold the policies of the past we have a situation where LibBots have to lash out harder at the current policies because they begin to understand what was going on prior that they paid no attention to because a ProgLib (impostor) was president and they were just complicit little foot soldiers.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile

Once again, as we unfold the policies of the past we have a situation where LibBots have to lash out harder at the current policies because they begin to understand what was going on prior that they paid no attention to because a ProgLib (impostor) was president and they were just complicit little foot soldiers.

Tell that to the children who have attempted to commit suicide after being separated from their parents by our government.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Tell that to the children who have attempted to commit suicide after being separated from their parents by our government.

Tragic, but as we can clearly see, various processes for separating children from parents have been in place for a long time.  Again, there were kids being interrogated about Mexican Drug Gangs without the knowledge of their parents (one example).    Fathers ripped away from families, shipped 1200 miles away, tossed back across the border etc. etc.   

Where was the outrage?   There wasn't any, because it didn't get a tenth of the amount of media coverage and yet it impacted thousands upon thousands of people.    The price of complicity.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax is so happy right now.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Beaming

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Child abuse to own the libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Dax claiming this is the better option for these kids is some good ge'ing. Nice work .

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax also doesn't think being menaced by inescapable drug gangs is a valid reason for asylum, so I'm not sure what his plan is, just keep the kids in prison until they are 18?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile

Tragic, but as we can clearly see, various processes for separating children from parents have been in place for a long time.  Again, there were kids being interrogated about Mexican Drug Gangs without the knowledge of their parents (one example).    Fathers ripped away from families, shipped 1200 miles away, tossed back across the border etc. etc.   

Where was the outrage?   There wasn't any, because it didn't get a tenth of the amount of media coverage and yet it impacted thousands upon thousands of people.    The price of complicity.

You must be so upset that the current administration has chosen to defend, promulgate and expand the policies of the evil obama administration

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We aren't the world's welfare agency.  Load all of these gate crashers on a bus, train or whatever and haul them to their homes.  Or Cuba, or Germany or France.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Vote your conscience 2.0
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump don't give a rat's fart what the do.gooders holler.  I doubt any court will tell him not to enforce the law.  The only hope is Super Lawyer Pimp.  Whorey Daniel's lawyer is going to represent migrant mommies.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392706-avenatti-offers-legal-services-to-migrant-parents-who-have-been

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pretty much all you need to know.

https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/1008832218859540481

The last one isn’t so great. Deciding an asylum case within 14 days virtually eliminates the ability to get an attorney (which many pro bono shops provide) and proving an asylum case is not always easy.

With that exception, Ted Cruz might get my vote in the unlikely event he makes this happen in a short time period.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Idea and I’m just spitballing here but what if we offered citizenship to anyone that signed up for a 1 year agreement of labor to build the wall.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You must be so upset that the current administration has chosen to defend, promulgate and expand the policies of the evil obama administration

Not as upset as I am knowing the New NeoCons are once again been found to have been in full complicity of said policies, had 8 years to fix said policies and instead did nothing (as usual) . . . and now are only Triggered because of Trump.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
With that exception, Ted Cruz might get my vote in the unlikely event he makes this happen in a short time period.

one can't help but be impressed by his sincerity and humanity.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

But he did, not only did they interrogate children to get intelligence on Mexican Drug Gangs, they sent them right back to the Drug Gangs (likely after shipping their dad 1200 miles and then throwing them back across the border into unknown lands). 

But it's good to see that Hillary has now decided to fund raise off the "humanitarian crisis".    Not a bigger piece of crap on the planet, and she's a LibBot hero.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.” (Bill Clinton, Remarks At State Of The Union, Washington, D.C., 1/24/95)