Ban?

Yes
4 (13.3%)
No
18 (60%)
Only ban purplewood
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Do you want to ban posters who have different political views than you?  (Read 2095 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

That post from a person who takes their political thought cues from Stephen Colbert (whose people were charged with the exact same thing most of the 1/6 people were charged with, yet were amazingly out of jail in one day. Stephen Colbert who wants to remind us all that people who enter the Capital without authorization are not pranksters or jokesters). 

It's extremely weird that @turnbull never manages to turn up in threads to discuss the shitshow that currently occupies the White House.

@turnbull is just another #blueanonGe member who considers anything divergent from his hyper-partisan political dogma a conspiracy theory.  A true non-thinker in every respect.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Example of the Person that I just ignore. Not worth the time to even bother to read it anymore.

That post from a person who takes their political thought cues from Stephen Colbert (whose people were charged with the exact same thing most of the 1/6 people were charged with, yet were amazingly out of jail in one day. Stephen Colbert who wants to remind us all that people who enter the Capital without authorization are not pranksters or jokesters). 

It's extremely weird that @turnbull never manages to turn up in threads to discuss the shitshow that currently occupies the White House.

@turnbull is just another #blueanonGe member who considers anything divergent from his hyper-partisan political dogma a conspiracy theory.  A true non-thinker in every respect.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Example of the Person that I just ignore. Not worth the time to even bother to read it anymore.

Yet you responded anyway, and as I said, it's telling that you never want to discuss the #shitshow that currently occupies the Oval Office.

Get back to your leader, Stephen Colbert. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It smell like bitch in here

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Yeah I'd ban 2 or 3 posters i think.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As long as they keep their crap to the Pit, I'm fine.  Sports threads turning into politics threads would be crossing my line.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Agreed, several posters do need to get banned.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Who ya bannin' dax?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I haven't decided, it just seemed like the "in" thing to say.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
seriouscat should absolutely be banned, not for his views though, they are troll'y and not well developed. Homeboy can't stop making posts personal, it's completely out of bounds.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Don't answer the question, Dax. I will ban your ass so fast.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Don't answer the question, Dax. I will ban your ass so fast.

Immediate ban for Bucket for always being 3 laps down.