Author Topic: Football Recruiting Thread  (Read 5664005 times)

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #13425 on: December 17, 2013, 09:00:52 PM »
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: December 17, 2013, 09:07:11 PM »
Let's all party and crap  :Woohoo:

I'll stick to just partying! :dance:
I'll be shitting too.  It's beats constipation.  :billdance:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: December 17, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013/football/ncaa/wires/12/12/2060.ap.fbc.florida.transfers.0183/

They also had a another QB transfer today. LOL at Goolsby.
:buh-bye: :buh-bye:
What are the chances MushCamp get fired in the near future.  Any recruit that goes there are in for disappointment.   :frown:

He's got one more year.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #13429 on: December 17, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013/football/ncaa/wires/12/12/2060.ap.fbc.florida.transfers.0183/

What are the chances MushCamp get fired in the near future.  Any recruit that goes there are in for disappointment.   :frown:

He's got one more year.

He got to fire everyone this year.

Odds are Goolsby doesn't care if Muschamp is fired.  He probably assumes they'll get someone decent, regardless.

That and it seems he likes the idea of sticking it to his home state (see Gator chomp in game after announcement).

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: December 17, 2013, 09:31:58 PM »

He's got one more year.

Odds are Goolsby doesn't care if Muschamp is fired.  He probably assumes they'll get someone decent, regardless.

That and it seems he likes the idea of sticking it to his home state (see Gator chomp in game after announcement).

against MHS no less

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: December 17, 2013, 09:36:40 PM »

He's got one more year.

It will take several bad years for Florida to get back to a winning program.  Firing all the coaches won't help; look what it did for Mack.  I hope for Goolsby's sake he doesn't have asseverations of going to the next level at a this loser program.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: December 17, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »

He's got one more year.

Goolsby is lazy, Snyder would eat him alive, etc.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: December 17, 2013, 10:10:29 PM »
We didn't recruit Goolsby.  How do you guys not know that?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: December 17, 2013, 11:14:09 PM »
Dvonta-Derricott 804 ?@dvonta20 4m
kstate produced more NFL players.  and to the Miami fans love yall but my heart is with kstate   I will nt be visiting there
OMG!!   :love:

The drama in landing this kid is fantastic.
Baylor won't take no for an answer :shakesfist:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: December 17, 2013, 11:36:11 PM »

He's got one more year.

against MHS no less
Also in the public access TV shot of the Derby city hall (born and raised in the dirty D, myself) where he made his announcement, he did the whole hur hur hur pick up the wrong hat schtick ala Illinois when he made his announcement and picked up a K-State hat with some stupid rough ridin' crap-eating grin.  Any kid that wants to go around burning bridges like that can go on burning them IMO.  Plus, i might have mentioned it earlier, but i have super insidery information that the coaching staff has trouble working with the kid, a real primadonna to use their phrase.  Snyder would eat him up.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: December 17, 2013, 11:42:25 PM »
oh brother.  Dvonta knows his way to my heart. 

i love great/cool linebackers. linebackers are probably my #1 favorite position.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: December 18, 2013, 12:10:47 AM »

i love great/cool linebackers. linebackers are probably my #1 favorite position.

Ooooh, that's a great subject.   Love stud LBs... I think stud safeties are my fave though.   Maybe not.   crap. I'll have to think about this.   Coop is probably my favorite player ever but Johnno is a strong candidate.   

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: December 18, 2013, 02:55:30 AM »

He's got one more year.

It will take several bad years for Florida to get back to a winning program.  Firing all the coaches won't help; look what it did for Mack.  I hope for Goolsby's sake he doesn't have asseverations of going to the next level at a this loser program.

The recency bias serves Florida very well.  Since 1990, UF's winning % is .760 (and .592 when coached by guys not named Steve or Urban).  Our winning % is .638 (and .716 when coached by guys not named Ron).  Of course Florida is a better program/job than Kansas State (for a multitude of reasons), but they they aren't ND/USC/Michigan/Ohio State as the 2000's would suggest.

Florida is basically 2000's Colorado right now.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:00:38 AM by EMAWmeister »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: December 18, 2013, 03:11:00 AM »

He's got one more year.

The recency bias serves Florida very well.  Since 1990, UF's winning % is .760 (and .592 when coached by guys not named Steve or Urban).  Our winning % is .638 (and .716 when coached by guys not named Ron).  Of course Florida is a better program/job than Kansas State (for a multitude of reasons), but they they aren't ND/USC/Michigan/Ohio State as the 2000's would suggest.

Florida is basically 2000's Colorado right now.

Honestly had to Google recency.   I didn't think that was an actual word.  I'll be  damned.

Offline Alpinist

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13440 on: December 18, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »
CheckLuke Hayes signed this morning

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: December 18, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »

right? getting stud LBs is probably the best feeling out there.

Dvonta is already my favorite player. cant wait to watch him will us to victory in norman next year.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: December 18, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »

Also in the public access TV shot of the Derby city hall (born and raised in the dirty D, myself) where he made his announcement, he did the whole hur hur hur pick up the wrong hat schtick ala Illinois when he made his announcement and picked up a K-State hat with some stupid rough ridin' crap-eating grin.  Any kid that wants to go around burning bridges like that can go on burning them IMO.  Plus, i might have mentioned it earlier, but i have super insidery information that the coaching staff has trouble working with the kid, a real primadonna to use their phrase.  Snyder would eat him up.

So, why did we offer him a scholarship and invite him to multiple football games, given his obvious work ethic, character, motivation problems???

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: December 18, 2013, 09:40:25 AM »
@jeremycrabtree: 2 sources say No. 7 JC CB Darius White will not sign w/ #KState today & unlikely able sign w/ anybody becuz 2.5 rule. http://t.co/mViDM1Vv0l

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13444 on: December 18, 2013, 09:41:48 AM »
@jeremycrabtree: 2 sources say No. 7 JC CB Darius White will not sign w/ #KState today & unlikely able sign w/ anybody becuz 2.5 rule. http://t.co/mViDM1Vv0l
Won't be eligible for next fall semester either :angry:

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: December 18, 2013, 09:43:01 AM »
Won't be eligible for next fall semester either :angry:

How do you figure? If he passes spring classes?

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: December 18, 2013, 09:49:48 AM »

Such a stupid rule. Don't need a 2.5 to transfer from a 4 year, don't need a 2.5 as a freshman, don't need a 2.5 as a returning athlete.  Unfairly punishes jucos.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: December 18, 2013, 09:57:55 AM »
Jeremy Crabtree ESPN ?@jeremycrabtree 2m

Still unclear on whether or not JC CB Jesse Mack will be a midterm guy. Highland coaches say he's working to get his Clearinghouse updated.

:bang:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #13448 on: December 18, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »
Guys, come on. How rough ridin' hard is it to keep a 2.5 at a juco? Is this some secret rule? I didn't know about it, but I'm not a recruiting analyst, and I'm not a juco football player trying to sign at a D1 program.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: December 18, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
It is new.