Author Topic: How come MeToo vengeance only apply to white and/or Republican men? Ain't fair  (Read 1025 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/23/dnc-official-keith-ellisons-ex-accusing-him-domestic-violence-says-theres-smear-campaign-against-her.html
Ellison isn't white or a Republican, so his accuser is a liar.  Different standard applied.
How come democrats don't howl about how Muslims treat women?  Why don't they demand the hip-hop rappers quit demeaning and sexualizing women. :shakesfist:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
So much whining

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Because they don't actually care about women, just Democrats
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They care about using women as political tools

Democrats couldn't care less about Ford or her story because they are consumed with politics. And the Democratic Party's lionizing of people like Keith Ellison, Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy, all tied to their own scandal, tells us all we need to know about whether they believe in treating victims with respect.
Consider how Democrats have treated Ford compared with how the Republicans have treated her. The ranking Democrat on the committee, Diane Feinstein of California —for whatever reason you want to believe-- sat on Ford's letter for nearly two months, never raising the allegations with Kavanaugh. Either Feinstein didn't take Ford's letter seriously or was holding it until the 11th hour for political purposes. Despicable.
Then, after Kavanaugh's hearings were concluded, someone leaked the letter. Ford says she wanted to remain anonymous and was forced to come forward once her private allegation was thrust into the public domain. Who had custody of the letter? Senator Feinstein and her staff, along with Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, a Democrat who Ford had originally contacted with her allegations.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/23/dnc-official-keith-ellisons-ex-accusing-him-domestic-violence-says-theres-smear-campaign-against-her.html
Ellison isn't white or a Republican, so his accuser is a liar.  Different standard applied.
How come democrats don't howl about how Muslims treat women?  Why don't they demand the hip-hop rappers quit demeaning and sexualizing women. :shakesfist:

Interesting

Then there's the case of Keith Ellison, deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He's accused by a former girlfriend of domestic violence and abuse, but only 5% of Democrats in Minnesota believe the charges, according to a poll by the Star Tribune and Minnesota Public Radio, despite evidence of a doctor's note that includes her allegation of physical abuse. Ellison, meanwhile, says the woman, Karen Monahan, is lying, and warns that there may be more false accusations to come. Believe the women? Not so much.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Al Franken