Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tornado Season 2024
« Last post by nicname on Today at 03:06:15 AM »

Fun pic from Andover a couple of years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tornado Season 2024
« Last post by nicname on Today at 03:05:14 AM »

This supercell produced three different tornado warnings last night in western Kansas. The inflow of air was intense. Incredible lightning.

I have to eat 3 tins of popcorn in a week before they lose their freshness. I'm 2 down.
Who the eff has 3 tins of popcorn to eat in April?  :confused:
I kind of last track, but didn't they bring in like 3 portal guards? Maybe that's why the decided to leave? Or it could have just been to try and increase their NIL.
Good news. I have been back in the gym, Bad news. It was a comfort food night for me. Made 4 grilled ham and cheeses then had waffle rold gold pretzels and french onion dip

Essentially Flyertalk / Re: handyman-ness
« Last post by ben ji on May 01, 2024, 11:04:02 PM »
Built this shitty metal shed in my parents backyard with my dad when I was in college and now I get to tear it down because it was rusted as crap.

This was actually pretty easy to disassemble because it was basically like 1000 screws that held everything together, couple of hours with a drill and it was all in the easily movable pieces it got shipped to us in.
« Last post by ben ji on May 01, 2024, 11:01:14 PM »
The actual hardest thing I moved was this concrete fountain that my dad acquired 10 years ago but never got around to setting up/fixing. Had to powerlift it into its side and roll it on the edges to get into the dumpster, was not fun.

« Last post by ben ji on May 01, 2024, 10:55:20 PM »
They ordered a dumpster that was way too large and now I'm filling it with random junk from their house. Their basement got flooded like 10 years ago and the deep freezer stopped working and had just sat down there since...added it to the dumpster today by myself as my dad is still out at the cat ranch for a few more days...felt like a real manly man pushing this upstairs and using a ratchet to take off the lid then using a dolly to haul it out to the dumpster.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on May 01, 2024, 10:52:53 PM »
I was not in Lincoln this evening fwiw.  No hit by the 'skers.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Being no-hit by a scrub Nebraska pitcher with a 6+ ERA in 5 IPs/6 appearances that was battered against KU a few weeks ago is... well, let's just call it so Pete Hughes at this point.

On the positive side, at least it wasn't a conference game and Nebraska's RPI (No. 24) is solid.
« Last post by ben ji on May 01, 2024, 10:50:04 PM »
Built this shitty metal shed in my parents backyard with my dad when I was in college and now I get to tear it down because it was rusted as crap.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10