Author Topic: quick question-  (Read 1399 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
quick question-
« on: October 05, 2019, 05:06:55 PM »
are we too good?
too well coached?

I see a lot of little things that seem that we are way better than the score says .

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DarrickApava

• DarrickApavaEG
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Discover the Premier Guide to Cryptocurrency Exchanges!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 11:47:06 PM »
Hey everyone! I've just stumbled upon an incredible website that's all about crypto markets. If you're keen on exploring different cryptocurrency exchanges, this might be the perfect place for you!

The site (https://cryptoairdrops.ru/) offers in-depth analysis of numerous cryptocurrency platforms, including fees, security measures, available cryptocurrencies, and user experience. Whether you're a novice just starting out or an experienced trader, there's something for everyone.

What I found particularly helpful was their side-by-side comparisons, which made it super easy to compare different exchanges and find the one that best fits my needs. They also cover the latest trends in the crypto world, which keeps you up-to-date on all the important news.

If you're curious about getting into crypto trading, I highly recommend checking this site out. It's packed with valuable information that can help you make better choices in the dynamic world of cryptocurrency.

Let's dive into it and share our experiences! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with different exchanges as well.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: quick question-
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 09:33:22 AM »
Interesting, if true bump!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12