Author Topic: On Field Cluster ='s a cacophony of Tuck'isms . . . please share your favorites  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Some here weren't even born in the 80s. They know we've been good the majority of their lives. 

They should demand more. 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
I miss the good old days when we were just ecstatic to get a bowl bid. If we go to a bowl (ANY BOWL) in the next 2 years I will be happy as pie. I feel as though people forget how far this football team and university have come from the 80s and it is b/c of only one man.

This is by far the worst of all tuck-isms.  Like the summit of Everest.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
most of this crap looks like the work of pullitzer dave on scout or some fitzgerald worshipper

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The Big 12 is down this year, we could win 7 or 8 games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
The conference is down and we're still going to get beat by every team with waters playing.  (goEMAW tuck'ism)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
he (spaight) is quicker than Slaughter but uo to this point he has no tackles.  I think Blake is better.  He reminds me kind of like Walker.  Runs  around a lot but that's about it

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I wonder if anyone has heard winning the bye week talking points.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Currie saved KSU basketball by running off Frank, otherwise the NCAA was going to come down hard on us.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yep.  post season ban,  scholarship reductions -  recruiting would of been impossible

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
The State of Kansas is basketball nuts.  No wonder KSU didn't give a eff about football; too many BB fuzznuts around here.  :buh-bye:

P.S.  this is the football board, just in case some of you forgot.  :shakesfist:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I miss the good old days when we were just ecstatic to get a bowl bid. If we go to a bowl (ANY BOWL) in the next 2 years I will be happy as pie. I feel as though people forget how far this football team and university have come from the 80s and it is b/c of only one man.

It's especially bad when contrasted with their hatred for Ron -- who provided above the minimal standard they say they're willing to accept.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :Carl:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

It's especially bad when contrasted with their hatred for Ron -- who provided above the minimal standard they say they're willing to accept.

Had an old tuck ask "who was that n%gger that was coach awhile back" 

I got sick to my stomach after that..

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
most of this crap looks like the work of pullitzer dave on scout or some fitzgerald worshipper
pdave is the one thing I miss about scout. The rest of it   :flush:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Had an old tuck ask "who was that n%gger that was coach awhile back" 

I got sick to my stomach after that..
Yeah I think that goes beyond Tuckism to just pure old eff who needs to end themselves.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
EMA.........nevermind
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.