Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 315961 times)

Cire and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9500 on: April 19, 2024, 10:57:50 AM »
Lick, the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill of 2021 that your boy Pedo Pete signed was named: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill

So I don't know exactly what you're driving at here, but it seems pretty stupid (as usual).

I also do NOT know what this has to do with the feeble pace that the current administration will move in getting that bridge rebuilt.

. . . well, I do know, nothing, what your talking about has nothing to do with the current situation.

that is not a republican bill and only 19 pubs in total voted for it

so if you can point me to any example of pub leadership on infrastructure i would appreciate it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9501 on: April 19, 2024, 11:02:58 AM »
Lick, the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill of 2021 that your boy Pedo Pete signed was named: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill

So I don't know exactly what you're driving at here, but it seems pretty stupid (as usual).

I also do NOT know what this has to do with the feeble pace that the current administration will move in getting that bridge rebuilt.

. . . well, I do know, nothing, what your talking about has nothing to do with the current situation.

that is not a republican bill and only 19 pubs in total voted for it

so if you can point me to any example of pub leadership on infrastructure i would appreciate it

Pubs push for reducing funding on pet programs that impact a few to pay for larger programs like infrastructure and they know that will always be DOA in a Congress where at least one house is controlled by #blueanon and the Oval Office is controlled by an mentally incapacitated #blueanon president (who as we're starting to find out is under the heavy influence of a former POTUS, a former SOS and the hardest of the hardcore #blueanon you'll ever find in this world, including the former Meta exec/Wall street pedigreed Chief of Staff Obama retread)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: April 19, 2024, 11:07:53 AM »
Also Lick, it's just laughable that you demand that that Pubs support every bill knowing full well those bills are stuffed with spending line items and bureaucratic policy making that have virtually nothing to do with the crux of the bill itself.

Why doesn't your movement help rekindle the line item veto discussion that our country needs . . .  :thumbsup:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9503 on: April 19, 2024, 11:08:13 AM »
didn't the "builder president" Trump put forth a 1 Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan when Pubs controlled the House and Senate?

“We will build gleaming new roads, bridges, highways, railways, and waterways all across our land. And we
will do it with American heart, and American hands, and American grit.” – President Donald J. Trump

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: April 19, 2024, 11:09:14 AM »
Also Lick, it's just laughable that you demand that that Pubs support every bill knowing full well those bills are stuffed with spending line items that have virtually nothing to do with the crux of the bill itself.

Why doesn't your movement help rekindle the line item veto discussion that our country needs . . .  :thumbsup:

i didn't ask what bills they support

I asked how Pubs have led the effort to support infrastructure

any bill will do

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9505 on: April 19, 2024, 11:10:13 AM »
didn't the "builder president" Trump put forth a 1 Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan when Pubs controlled the House and Senate?

“We will build gleaming new roads, bridges, highways, railways, and waterways all across our land. And we
will do it with American heart, and American hands, and American grit.” – President Donald J. Trump

What does that have to do with this administration and the current situation with the bridge?

Nothing . . . you're in total avoidocon/deflectocon mode as always.

You just can't help yourself and it's  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: April 19, 2024, 11:11:05 AM »
Also Lick, it's just laughable that you demand that that Pubs support every bill knowing full well those bills are stuffed with spending line items that have virtually nothing to do with the crux of the bill itself.

i didn't ask what bills they support

I asked how Pubs have led the effort to support infrastructure

any bill will do

I've already told you why and I am just going to play along while you completely and totally avoid the discussion that I started earlier because you're  :blush: :blush: and  :curse: :curse:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9507 on: April 19, 2024, 11:14:15 AM »

Pubs push for reducing funding on pet programs that impact a few to pay for larger programs like infrastructure and they know that will always be DOA in a Congress where at least one house is controlled by #blueanon and the Oval Office is controlled by an mentally incapacitated #blueanon president (who as we're starting to find out is under the heavy influence of a former POTUS, a former SOS and the hardest of the hardcore #blueanon you'll ever find in this world, including the former Meta exec/Wall street pedigreed Chief of Staff Obama retread)

The Republican Party retained their majority in both the House and the Senate, and, with inauguration of Donald Trump on January 20, 2017, attained an overall federal government trifecta for the first time since the 109th Congress in 2005.

so what happened here???

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: April 19, 2024, 11:15:56 AM »
Didn't something kind of big happen not long after that?

Can you imagine trying to run a national infrastructure program with a supply chain in complete disarray?  The cost overruns would have been insurmountable.

Thank you Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

The primary Republican push against the infrastructure bill last time was because as usual, it was just spending piled on top of spending. Not cutting anything to pay for the bill . . . this is not hard to understand, but apparently you never will.

Also,  :lol: :lol: :lol: at Dems not putting up the fight of all fights against anything that would have proven to be a net win or positive for Trump.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 11:19:46 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: April 19, 2024, 11:22:00 AM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9510 on: April 19, 2024, 11:23:03 AM »
The European insta tapout just can't help himself. It's just  :lol: :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: April 19, 2024, 11:23:27 AM »
so the COVID issue of 2020 prevented the 2017 congress from governing?

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: April 19, 2024, 11:23:59 AM »
Didn't something kind of big happen not long after that?

Can you imagine trying to run a national infrastructure program with a supply chain in complete disarray?  The cost overruns would have been insurmountable.

Thank you Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

The primary Republican push against the infrastructure bill last time was because as usual, it was just spending piled on top of spending. Not cutting anything to pay for the bill . . . this is not hard to understand, but apparently you never will.

Also,  :lol: :lol: :lol: at Dems not putting up the fight of all fights against anything that would have proven to be a net win or positive for Trump.

...you...you mean like literally 3 years after that? what are you even referencing right now?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: April 19, 2024, 11:24:32 AM »
The European insta tapout just can't help himself. It's just  :lol: :lol:

Currently enjoying vlad's energy  :gocho:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: April 19, 2024, 11:52:29 AM »
so the COVID issue of 2020 prevented the 2017 congress from governing?

So there were only reps from one party in that Congress? Interesting if true.

Weren't we already in the midst of an ongoing infrastructure bill at that time? (Yes, yes we were Dax, and it ran through . . . 2020)

Why do you always avoid the fact that Dems want these things stacked on all the other spending? Not in place of some of the other spending.

But again, I don't have the slightest idea what this has to do with the topic I brought up earlier today, but lick and the Avoido/Deflectocons of gE just can't help themselves.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: April 19, 2024, 11:55:27 AM »
this is a long discussion that has yet to yield an example of republican leadership in terms of infastructure

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: April 19, 2024, 12:00:17 PM »
this is a long discussion that has yet to yield an example of republican leadership in terms of infastructure

Ohhhhh it's comin' real soon, you'll see. Just like the crimes that sleepy Brandon is going to be impeached for. You'll all see soon enough, stay tuned!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: April 19, 2024, 12:00:24 PM »

So completely avoiding the topic that I brought up as expected. Knowing full well that there's been two major infrastructure bills in play in the last decade, while completely avoiding the legislative climate of today and completely avoiding the fact that I have clearly stated why Pubs haven't "lead" as you keep asking, because Pubs at least publicly are against piling spending on top of spending.

All in the circular world of Lick when he's  :curse: :curse: and  :blush: :blush: and doesn't want to talk about specific issues under THIS administration.

We will likely have the largest budget deficit in our history this year, and we increase our national debt by $1 trillion every 130 days.  Paying the interest alone now costs us a trillion dollars a year I believe.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: April 19, 2024, 12:10:26 PM »

Ohhhhh it's comin' real soon, you'll see. Just like the crimes that sleepy Brandon is going to be impeached for. You'll all see soon enough, stay tuned!

BAC we already know that you support The Grifters Biden all the way.

Imagine being part of a party that tried to impeach a President twice over a completely whack-a-doo insane conspiracy theory on one, and because they were mad he was asking questions about the Ukrainian grift that your boy and his family were in on. Meanwhile your boy and his family was doing business with the: Chinese, Vietnamese, Romanians, Russian, Ukranians and a number of other former Eastern Bloc countries and getting payments via the money laundering capital of the world, and through banks notorious for money laundering.  :thumbsup:

But that doesn't have anything to do with the topic I brought up earlier today.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: April 19, 2024, 02:11:15 PM »
tapout deflection accepted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: April 19, 2024, 02:50:44 PM »
Lick just can never bring himself to discuss this administration and what's happening right now with this administration. It's always some sort of deflection back to: MAGA, Don Trump, Republicans.

It's sad and pathetic, but expected  :thumbsup:

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: April 19, 2024, 05:22:29 PM »
just one single bill dax

really shouldn't be hard

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: April 19, 2024, 05:39:50 PM »

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

if only there was some precedent about federal government commitment towards bridge replacement in the event of a collapse...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: April 19, 2024, 07:01:17 PM »
just one single bill dax

really shouldn't be hard

I've already discussed this and told you why. If you want to dumpster dive back before 2015, knock yourself out, I'm not going to.  But again, this just continues to show that you are not capable of discussing this administration without turning it back on Republicans or Trump. It's rough ridin'  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9524 on: April 19, 2024, 07:02:30 PM »

if only there was some precedent about federal government commitment towards bridge replacement in the event of a collapse...

My post was not a criticism of the Federal government doing/financing the repair.

Now I'll just wait for you to invoke: MAGA, Trump, Republicans