Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by Sandstone Outcropping on Today at 05:47:14 PM »
Narcissists can never be wrong. It’s weakness.

I think that the % of narcissists in politics must be multiples higher than other professions, which sucks because potentially great public servants don't want anything to do with that shitshow. So we get what we have now.

As for me personally, I view admitting wrongness as a strength. Makes you appear more credible, IMO.

I agree. Admitting fault or being wrong is very effective for gaining social strength.

Being correct is very strong, but you have to actually be correct. Dumb narcissists fail to understand that they are not the smartest person in all rooms, and their cover ups are seen my many as cringe bullshit. I have no doubt that she thinks she really controlled that convo and really landed it like a boss.
She has spent the rest of the day complaining about being unfairly bullied by the FAKE NEWS during her interview....
Wacky's World / Re: BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!
« Last post by PandaXpanda on Today at 05:21:19 PM »
We talkin' eyebrows in here?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by CNS on Today at 04:48:16 PM »
Are we in on any non-cliff bigs?  I am not sure who is available. 
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 04:41:28 PM »
Yea but they better be an upgrade over Colbert
Wacky's World / Re: BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 04:38:28 PM »
I can't tell how hott I think Dua Lipa is. She's obviously hott, but sometimes she looks a little manly?

She's def hot, maybe the eyebrows too much?
Thankfully, the need for ties went away about 17 yrs ago.

Maybe for you ...
It's been at least 20 years since I've worn a tie. Before that I just kept a tied one in the closet. No idea on the knot.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kc restaurant suggestions
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 04:20:28 PM »
I own there
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by CNS on Today at 04:15:08 PM »
Narcissists can never be wrong. It’s weakness.

I think that the % of narcissists in politics must be multiples higher than other professions, which sucks because potentially great public servants don't want anything to do with that shitshow. So we get what we have now.

As for me personally, I view admitting wrongness as a strength. Makes you appear more credible, IMO.

I agree. Admitting fault or being wrong is very effective for gaining social strength.

Being correct is very strong, but you have to actually be correct. Dumb narcissists fail to understand that they are not the smartest person in all rooms, and their cover ups are seen my many as cringe bullshit. I have no doubt that she thinks she really controlled that convo and really landed it like a boss.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10