Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 76116 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #675 on: April 14, 2021, 09:19:46 AM »
Jim Harbaugh was my step dad and we had Christmas together at my parents place.

I just showed up and my mom was like "Your dad and I aren't together anymore, I'm dating Jim" and I was like holy crap that's Jim Harbaugh. I also remember taking a picture of him wearing some cheeky Christmas hat and thinking to myself "This is the craziest crap ever"

That's really wild.

Side Note - I'm on like day 5 of quitting tobacco and the nicotine withdrawls give you some pretty crazy/vivid dreams.
Congrats on quitting. You've got this.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 15, 2021, 04:48:06 AM »
Just finished writing down what I remember from a very epic dream. Included IRL friends and internet friends and college football and riots and saving people from the riots on horseback to a lesson learned from rugby to absolute enjoyment and wanting to go out to eat then to realizing it was a dream and wanting to tell the others then me being alone trying to leave and being chased and I fly away.

That’s the rough outline and holy crap I was like out of breathe when I woke up.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 15, 2021, 06:29:50 PM »
Just finished writing down what I remember from a very epic dream. Included IRL friends and internet friends and college football and riots and saving people from the riots on horseback to a lesson learned from rugby to absolute enjoyment and wanting to go out to eat then to realizing it was a dream and wanting to tell the others then me being alone trying to leave and being chased and I fly away.

That’s the rough outline and holy crap I was like out of breathe when I woke up.
That's pretty wild.

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that they were getting ready to do an operation on a person on the oak dining room table in my grandpa's farmhouse. My grandpa and uncles were all gowned up like the doctors from MASH and they were carrying the patient in. I think he had been injured in a wreck on the highway or something. They were going to use the dining room light for OR lighting. I woke up before any incisions were made. One of the weirdest, most vivid dreams I've had in a long time.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 26, 2022, 12:39:59 PM »
patrick mahomes was hanging out at my house in full uniform, the doorbell rings, pat goes to answer it and opens the door.  on the other side is a pizza delivery driver from dominos.  he’s an overweight 40’s year old white guy with a mahomes haircut and wearing a mahomes jersey but with the wrong number on it.  mahomes and delivery driver mahomes stared at each other through the open doorway, the pizza was cold.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 18, 2024, 11:07:56 AM »
despite being mouth-breathers, houthies don't need to mew, because of their naturally healthy jaws
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 18, 2024, 11:11:31 AM »
For two nights in a row I was playing HS football again. Very weird. I have these off and on, but its been a bit and to have them 2 nights in a row is pretty weird.

My subconscious is maybe telling me to go out and kick someones ass today or something.  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 18, 2024, 11:15:50 AM »
My only recurring dream is I haven’t gone to class all semester and now I’m mumped. So enjoyable to wake up from that and remembering that I irl didn’t go to class all semester multiple times and ended up just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 18, 2024, 11:26:25 AM »
Last week’s dream:

Scene: my friend’s wedding.

I’m in my tux. I have to go back to my hotel room to get something for the wedding. On my way back from the hotel a kid stabs me. I grab the kid and throw him down four flights of stairs. He dies. I show up to the wedding and I’m worried I’ll be charged with murder.

Last night I had a dream that I was building a house and it had a massive deck with a pool, multiple hot tubs, seating and cubbies built into the deck. I also went to the grocery store and some guy confronted me because I guess I had confronted him at the store before. I was also confronted by a store worked but I cannot remember what for.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:38:16 AM by bucket »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 04, 2024, 09:28:16 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was in a writing class with kRusty and I was really struggling with the prompts and kRusty was visibly annoyed with me panicking so I finally asked him for some help and he just rolled his eyes at me and said to try harder and then I had to read the assignment in front of the class and just completely locked up and then woke up.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 04, 2024, 09:36:35 PM »
Oh, and this wasn't like a college class but like current age type we paid for this class experience type thing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 04, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »
Oh, and this wasn't like a college class but like current age type we paid for this class experience type thing
I'm pretty sure it means you're in love with your mother.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 08, 2024, 03:47:06 PM »
Had a dream last night where I was offered a job as Chris Kliemans secretary/personal assistant. I was debating moving to manhattan but hadn't made up my mind by the time I woke up.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2024, 03:57:05 PM »
Had a dream last night where I was offered a job as Chris Kliemans secretary/personal assistant. I was debating moving to manhattan but hadn't made up my mind by the time I woke up.

You got Neek'd?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2024, 04:45:59 PM »

You got Neek'd?
Nah, like sit in a desk outside of his office type of gig and gatekeep who gets to see him while making his schedule etc.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 12, 2024, 09:41:35 AM »
Had a dream last night that I was painting a room in my house and my dog came in the room and accidentally kicked the roller and splattered paint all over the walls (there was white paint on the roller even though I was painting the room green). Woke up feeling very mad at my dog and then realized it was just a dream and felt guilty about being mad at the dog.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: March 12, 2024, 11:16:26 AM »
Had a dream last night that I was painting a room in my house and my dog came in the room and accidentally kicked the roller and splattered paint all over the walls (there was white paint on the roller even though I was painting the room green). Woke up feeling very mad at my dog and then realized it was just a dream and felt guilty about being mad at the dog.

You better check the room and see if there is paint splattered on the walls.  :ohno: