Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027860 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #7625 on: August 16, 2018, 09:05:32 AM »
 :Keke:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: August 16, 2018, 11:48:52 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: August 16, 2018, 11:57:17 AM »
Suddenly liberal democrats and fake centrists are concerned with spending? Ha!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: August 16, 2018, 11:59:35 AM »
That still seems relatively cheap for a stupid Trump idea.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:37 PM »
Yeah, you have to factor in how much we're saving because he'll be spending time on this rather than on some other stupid, way more expensive idea.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: August 16, 2018, 01:14:21 PM »
hopefully space force is participating in the cold war era soviets parade

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: August 16, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »
I'm pretty pumped for Space Force. It's like, DT found out about all that Area 51 stuff once he got in office and took action immediately. This makes me a believer.  :crossfingers: :pray:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: August 16, 2018, 01:24:35 PM »
November in Nova is a super great time to have a 100 million dollar parade.  That’s not a brainiac idea at all

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7633 on: August 16, 2018, 09:38:25 PM »
How much has the Russia COLUSION probe cost??? I'm surprised (lol) we haven't seen that anywhere.

Not surprising we know how much the unscheduled and unplanned military parade will cost, though.  Exactly 15 minutes of universal healthcare
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: August 16, 2018, 09:40:28 PM »
Braniacs at work  :ROFL:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7635 on: August 16, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »
I'm pretty pumped for Space Force. It's like, DT found out about all that Area 51 stuff once he got in office and took action immediately. This makes me a believer.  :crossfingers: :pray:
Wacky is living in 2038 over here. This is the smartest reason I've heard for space force

Indeodence Day would have went a lot better if it was DJT instead of Pullman wasn't being an "Obama" quality president.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7636 on: August 16, 2018, 09:54:41 PM »
Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: August 16, 2018, 10:43:32 PM »
How much has the Russia COLUSION probe cost??? I'm surprised (lol) we haven't seen that anywhere.

Not surprising we know how much the unscheduled and unplanned military parade will cost, though.  Exactly 15 minutes of universal healthcare

Honestly mueller is doing it on a dime, I think his December report was 6.7 million.  Kenn Starr spent nearly 60 millions dollars proving bill Clinton got a blow job.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: August 16, 2018, 11:06:34 PM »

And how much does the Mueller probe cost compared to Trump’s golf outings?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: August 17, 2018, 01:09:04 AM »
Hey youngsters, they've been talking about the "weaponization of space" for 30 plus rough ridin' years, you dumb fucks.

SMDH, youth, dumb a rough ridin' eff.

We can just chalk this up as another "Go China" moment from the resident LibBot, and Fake Centrist Nation.

My lawd, there's a Russian Satellite up there we don't know WTF it's doing, and remember, you guys rough ridin' hate, hate, hate Russia.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: August 17, 2018, 03:14:18 AM »
Holy crap, Dax is rough ridin' pak'd!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: August 17, 2018, 05:09:18 AM »
Hey youngsters, they've been talking about the "weaponization of space" for 30 plus rough ridin' years, you dumb fucks.

We can just chalk this up as another "Go China" moment from the resident LibBot, and Fake Centrist Nation.

My lawd, there's a Russian Satellite up there we don't know WTF it's doing, and remember, you guys rough ridin' hate, hate, hate Russia.

Yes, some of us are aware that Republicans since Reagan have been talking about wasting untold trillions on missile defense systems that still don’t work or satellites with laser guns. Most people would just like to be able to have a health care system that didn’t perpetually keep them teetering on the edge of having to beg for charity on the internet from strangers if they get really sick.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: August 17, 2018, 07:02:48 AM »

Yes, some of us are aware that Republicans since Reagan have been talking about wasting untold trillions on missile defense systems that still don’t work or satellites with laser guns. Most people would just like to be able to have a health care system that didn’t perpetually keep them teetering on the edge of having to beg for charity on the internet from strangers if they get really sick.

Yes KK, when Clinton and Obama were pres the US completely ignored the weaponization of space.  Except for those anti satellite systems, military satellites, lasers and the mystery mini shuttle the Air Force started launching up there for a couple of years at a time etc etc etc.   All of which cost nothing. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: August 17, 2018, 07:14:50 AM »
You young dumb fucks  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: August 17, 2018, 07:41:00 AM »
Holy crap, Dax is rough ridin' pak'd!

DAD :lol:

#DaxAfterDark
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: August 17, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »

And how much does the Mueller probe cost compared to Trump’s golf outings?

I'm sure get the cost of trump's golf down to the cent. The probe, who knows

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: August 17, 2018, 09:06:38 AM »
I wish Trump golfed every day honestly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: August 17, 2018, 09:40:09 AM »
and, cancelled because everyone told him it's a brainiac idea

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: August 17, 2018, 09:51:29 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-and-omarosa-had-a-fcking-weird-fight-with-vietnam-vets

During the course of the meeting, Weidman brought up the issue of Agent Orange, an extremely notorious component of the U.S. herbicidal warfare on Vietnam. Weidman was imploring the president and his team to permit access to benefits for a broader number of vets who have said they were poisoned by Agent Orange.

Trump responded by saying, “That’s taken care of,” according to people in the room.

His reply puzzled the group.

Attendees began explaining to the president that the VA had not made enough progress on the issue at all, to which Trump responded by abruptly derailing the meeting and asking the attendees if Agent Orange was “that stuff from that movie.”

He did not initially name the film he was referencing, but it quickly became clear as Trump kept rambling that he was referring to the classic 1979 Francis Ford Coppola epic Apocalypse Now, and specifically the famous helicopter attack scene set to the “Ride of the Valkyries.”

Source present at the time tell The Daily Beast that multiple people—including Vietnam War veterans—chimed in to inform the president that the Apocalypse Now set piece he was talking about showcased the U.S. military using napalm, not Agent Orange.

Trump refused to accept that he was mistaken and proceeded to say things like, “no, I think it’s that stuff from that movie.”

One clue belying the president’s insistence is that the famous Robert Duvall line from the scene in Apocalypse Now, “I love the smell of napalm in the morning,” is not “I love the smell of Agent Orange in the morning.”

He then went around the room polling attendees about if it was, in fact, napalm or Agent Orange in the famous scene from “that movie,” as the gathering—organized to focus on important, sometimes life-or-death issues for veterans—descended into a pointless debate over Apocalypse Now that the president simply would not concede, despite all the available evidence.

Finally, Trump made eye contact again with Weidman and asked him if it was napalm or Agent Orange. The VVA co-founder assured Trump, as did several before him, that it was in fact napalm, and said that he didn’t like the Coppola film and believed it to be a disservice to Vietnam War veterans.

According to two people in attendance, Trump then flippantly replied to the Vietnam vet, “Well, I think you just didn’t like the movie,” before finally moving on.

The debate over Apocalypse Now in the Roosevelt Room lasted at least two minutes, according to estimates from those who endured it. The president was not able to call on everyone at the roundtable by the end of the event, in part due to these types of tangents.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile