Author Topic: Brod Smith  (Read 6867 times)

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Brod Smith
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51:25 PM »
He's going to make such good bulletin board material,him being a pedophile and all.
MY NIGGA

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »
Breaking News Update:

This factumor is without a doubt true. But don't get your panties in a wad just yet.  I have another source very close to most things mundane that said HCBS has loaned Brod the money to pay for his classes. It's all gravy baby. MCMW

Bill would def. not pull a scholly for this kind of thing.  Bill is the king of not disciplining kids when they can help the team.  It's, like, my favorite thing about him.

Actually, Bill WOULD pull a scholly, as in "make you pay your own way," but he would not remove you from participation with the team.

This story is probably true, but not be understood correctly.  Brod is probably just paying the bill for classes this semester. 

:cheers: 

Business as usual for the old man.....Everyone take a moment out of your day to contemplate the good parts of LHC Bill Snyder.....I just did.   Atta boy, Bill.  Atta boy.

Exactly, it may not be with the same level of athlete as the DOD . . . but I appreciate the effort all the same.  Plus, color me slightly more optmistic . . . but I'll be danged if this staff isn't at least attempting modern day recruiting techniques on what appear to be some real ballers.   We're in early and offering what appear to be some good ones. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »
Breaking News Update:

This factumor is without a doubt true. But don't get your panties in a wad just yet.  I have another source very close to most things mundane that said HCBS has loaned Brod the money to pay for his classes. It's all gravy baby. MCMW

Bill would def. not pull a scholly for this kind of thing.  Bill is the king of not disciplining kids when they can help the team.  It's, like, my favorite thing about him.

Actually, Bill WOULD pull a scholly, as in "make you pay your own way," but he would not remove you from participation with the team.

This story is probably true, but not be understood correctly.  Brod is probably just paying the bill for classes this semester. 

:cheers: 

Business as usual for the old man.....Everyone take a moment out of your day to contemplate the good parts of LHC Bill Snyder.....I just did.   Atta boy, Bill.  Atta boy.

Exactly, it may not be with the same level of athlete as the DOD . . . but I appreciate the effort all the same.  Plus, color me slightly more optmistic . . . but I'll be danged if this staff isn't at least attempting modern day recruiting techniques on what appear to be some real ballers.   We're in early and offering what appear to be some good ones. 

What is it when you are still skeptical but becoming very cautiously optomistic?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
Cautiously Optimistic with a hint of skepticism . . . with a "we'll just have to see" chaser. 

Offline gato montes

• Fan
  • Winner of the 2011 "Where is 'Clams" Contest
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 11:43:58 AM »

What is it when you are still skeptical but becoming very cautiously optomistic?
[/quote]

It's that same feeling of getting your girlfriend to agree, when she's really drunk, to let you PITB sometime. But everytime you want to bring it up again she's not that drunk. Almost there but still scared to take that final step and ask. Now if you get her to drunkenly agree more than once you're set.  We have one criminal but the police blotter hasn't lit up enough to be completely comfortable.    :dunno:

Or more simply the fear of a wild KITN.

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »
Doesn't he own  a 13 year old brainwashed white girl?
MY NIGGA

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »

he is just leasing.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 01:37:46 AM »

he is just leasing.

That's the smart way to do it. You don't want to lock yourself into some long-term loan and be making payments when the shine has faded. Especially when you're in college.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 01:51:26 AM »
They have a kid together!! Jesus Christ!

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 06:53:04 AM »
They have a kid together!! Jesus Christ!

They had Jesus together?  Should we start calling him Joseph Smith?  Wait a minute!
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 08:11:45 AM »
pffftt
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 09:37:32 AM »

he is just leasing.

That's the smart way to do it. You don't want to lock yourself into some long-term loan and be making payments when the shine has faded. Especially when you're in college.

Brod's no dummy.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 06:15:58 PM »
im pretty good friends with Brod, and have gone to school with him since 4th grade, including at KSU, and i talk to him quite a bit, and he didnt get a DUI, nor does he even drink

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 06:33:33 PM »
im pretty good friends with Brod, and have gone to school with him since 4th grade, including at KSU, and i talk to him quite a bit, and he didnt get a DUI, nor does he even drink

thanks WN

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 06:44:58 PM »
No prob man, im real good friends with him, and he's actually a good guy who moved back to Kansas to be a dad for his son. Ya he had to mature ALOT from how he was in high school (trust me LMAO), but he finally is and football and his son are his top priorities. Dude is going to be a BEAST this season, which will marginally help our last placed passing offense of last years team (even with CC at QB), so stop hatin' on the dude!!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 07:24:13 PM »
so stop hatin'

haters be hating.  like fitz says, you gotta surround yourself with great kids, wonderful people.