TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

OT: 2010 Powercat Auction

(1/6) > >>

Kat Kid:
 :combofan:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Prize highlights (in order of appearance):

Authentic Cuban Dinner Prepared by Coach Martin (1st item listed)

Enjoy the Frank Martin lifestyle (ed. italics added-- wtf did Lon Floyd write this?) with this dinner for ten people.  Coach Martin will personally cook and serve an authentic Cuban dinner in his home.
Donated By: Frank and Anya Martin

Father-Son Baseball Trip with John Currie (ed. I'll be Dad this time Johnnie)

Three fathers and their sons will join Athletic Director John Currie and his son for an exciting afternoon of Royals baseball (ed. oh boy).
Donated by: K-State Athletics

Poolside Party with Coach Snyder and Staff (ed. Snyder will be wearing a wool suit, but with wingtips and cotton argyle socks to show that he can be "cas")

Thirty couples will enjoy a catered meal by the pool with one of the most legendary coaches in college football.  The 2010 staff will also be present to autograph the football that will provided for each of the purchasing couples.

Whodunit at the President's House (ed. Wefald should be the surprise/masked phantom/villian)
Donated By: K-State Athletics

Personal Training with of the best!!!!!!!! (ed. actually 8 exclamation marks, probably should have been more)

Experience the ultimate in personal training with renowned strength and conditioning coach Scott Greenawalt.  BUFF.......that will be your goal and is not just for you guys......gals, Scott can also design a program to get you in shape for summer. (ed. this should be something you buy someone else as an enormous f you.  I could imagine nothing I would enjoy less than falling under the command of Greenawalt)
Donated by:  Scott Greenawalt

Dr Rick Daris:

--- Quote from: Mr. KK on March 31, 2010, 06:14:22 PM --- :combofan:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Prize highlights (in order of appearance):

Authentic Cuban Dinner Prepared by Coach Martin (1st item listed)

Enjoy the Frank Martin lifestyle (ed. italics added-- wtf did Lon Floyd write this?) with this dinner for ten people.  Coach Martin will personally cook and serve an authentic Cuban dinner in his home.
Donated By: Frank and Anya Martin

Father-Son Baseball Trip with John Currie (ed. I'll be Dad this time Johnnie)

Three fathers and their sons will join Athletic Director John Currie and his son for an exciting afternoon of Royals baseball (ed. oh boy).

Poolside Party with Coach Snyder and Staff (ed. Snyder will be wearing a wool suit, but with wingtips and cotton argyle socks to show that he can be "cas")

Thirty couples will enjoy a catered meal by the pool with one of the most legendary coaches in college football.  The 2010 staff will also be present to autograph the football that will provided for each of the purchasing couples.

Whodunit at the President's House (ed. Wefald should be the surprise/masked phantom/villian)
Donated By: K-State Athletics

Personal Training with of the best!!!!!!!! (ed. actually 8 exclamation marks, probably should have been more)

Experience the ultimate in personal training with renowned strength and conditioning coach Scott Greenawalt.  BUFF.......that will be your goal and is not just for you guys......gals, Scott can also design a program to get you in shape for summer. (ed. this should be something you buy someone else as an enormous f you.  I could imagine nothing I would enjoy less than falling under the command of Greenawalt)
Donated by:  Scott Greenawalt

--- End quote ---

link? also, where is this"pool"?

doom:
My wife and I will each put in $200 for the Frank Martin dinner if 8 more people want to jump in. 

Kat Kid:
Just got in the mail (cause I am an elite donor)

gokatgo:

--- Quote from: doom on March 31, 2010, 06:34:28 PM ---My wife and I will each put in $200 for the Frank Martin dinner if 8 more people want to jump in. 

--- End quote ---

I ain't paying $200 for beans, rice and plantains...I don't care who's cookin it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version