Author Topic: I'm a rookie...  (Read 816 times)

Offline Lynchmobrules

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I'm a rookie...
« on: March 07, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
So I haven't been to the P66 since it was at Kemper (yes, the Ottawa Pak will have to be cancelled).  This will be a new experience for me.  Some questions:

Where is the best place to park?
What are good spots to go to between sessions (I was given tickets, so I'm going to both)

Also, are there going to be any goEMAW'ers sitting anywhere around section 202? 

Any other advice will be welcomed. Thanks.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Wednesday if they don't come in and compete, I am going to destroy them." - Frank Martin

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a rookie...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:52:28 PM »
Parking is all over the pl district but it is usually cheaper to find a surface lot on the other side of the highway by willies(which is a decent spot for drinks that wont be too busy).  Only options for food/booze between games is the restaurants in pl, last year mcfaddens and johnnys were both overflowing so we settled for pizza bar.

I'll be sitting in 218

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »
look for parking south of the sprint center, between oak and grand on a surface lot.  you'll find something within 5/10 mins walk of sprint center/P&L

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AggieVillain

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 09:45:46 AM »
I live downtown, and there is a lot on the SW corner of 16th and Walnut that you could park in. There will not be people taking money there so it will be free. I park there almost everyday after work and strut right into my apartment. Not parking fees for me.  :driving: