Author Topic: Spencer and Kevin Kietzman "Jacob Pullen Bike Thief" survivor support thread  (Read 13868 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my bike was stolen circa 2002 a week after school was out.  I thought I saw it over the summer being ridden by a white guy in a dark hoodie.  I bet it was probably jake dressed up as a white guy in a dark colored hoodie.  He, Jake, seems like a master of disguise.  73% of the time criminals use a disguise, 56% of the time using facial hair.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
my bike was stolen circa 2002 a week after school was out.  I thought I saw it over the summer being ridden by a white guy in a dark hoodie.  I bet it was probably jake dressed up as a white guy in a dark colored hoodie.  He, Jake, seems like a master of disguise.  73% of the time criminals use a disguise, 56% of the time using facial hair.

100% of the time, Jake uses a hoodie.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

When I was a kid in Kansas City in the 80's, someone stole my bike and threw it off a bridge into a creek near our house.....my brother found it there a couple weeks later.  It was pretty rusty and didn't work so well after that....

We always thought it was the stocky bully kid from down the street....but just how old is Jacob Pullen ?   :dunno:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Somebody, probably Jake, stole my bike on Houston street. Couple months later, I went to the police auction at the old police station near the Catholic church. hoping I'd find it there. Hundreds of bikes all stolen and left to rust away by Jake, most Murrays and other cheap crap. I looked around and found half stripped Merckx on a pile of scrap parts they were going to auction off all together. I asked if I could pay $5 for Merckx.

I still have it 18 years later, resprayed and trimmed out with Campy  8 speed. Thank Jake for helping get this classic bike for near nothing.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Somebody, probably Jake, stole my bike on Houston street. Couple months later, I went to the police auction at the old police station near the Catholic church. hoping I'd find it there. Hundreds of bikes all stolen and left to rust away by Jake, most Murrays and other cheap crap. I looked around and found half stripped Merckx on a pile of scrap parts they were going to auction off all together. I asked if I could pay $5 for Merckx.

I still have it 18 years later, resprayed and trimmed out with Campy  8 speed. Thank Jake for helping get this classic bike for near nothing.

i had a bike stolen as a kid in mhk. called the police, they came to the house and filed a report. six months later i see some kid riding it and i'm like "hey bad person! that's my bike" and he's all "uh, we got it at the police auction." sure as crap he was telling the truth. gdrcpd.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Hmmm. sounds like
skeetbag did Tour de Apple (if they still do that) and doesn't want to tell Dad that he wrecked on Laramie after a couple jager bombs and bud lights. What a dork

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How many "unsolved" murder cases do you think were committed by scholarship athletes? I bet what happens is detectives find out who did it, then when they see it was an athlete they're like, "Dear public, we don't know who did it. It is a mystery. Sorry."

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
forgive me if this has been discussed, but does anyone think spencer will ever tell his dad that he sold his bike to buy crack?  He is only telling him that Jake took it because he knows that Kevin  :opcat: enough to believe it be  :emawkid: enough not to report it to authorities.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
forgive me if this has been discussed, but does anyone think spencer will ever tell his dad that he sold his bike to buy crack?  He is only telling him that Jake took it because he knows that Kevin  :opcat: enough to believe it be  :emawkid: enough not to report it to authorities.

I think Spencer will be absolutely silent the same way Kevin will be and hope this lie dies down.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Lot of blaming the survivors going on ITT last few posts.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

I think Spencer will be absolutely silent the same way Kevin will be and hope this lie dies down.

No one is more mumped in all of this than Spencer.  We'll never forget this.  If he wants to be in the media, it won't be for his alma mater.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
In today's media world of twitter, it's easy to try and make a name for yourself, especially if your dad is BITB. He clearly didn't think this story would get back to Jake and thought he could piggy back off dad and share a "fun" story. It's all fun and games until you get called out. I don't think he thought this far down the road.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

No one is more mumped in all of this than Spencer.  We'll never forget this.  If he wants to be in the media, it won't be for his alma mater.

Kellis ran a blog for a rival school that called our coach and players some nasty things.

GPC is on his side two yr later.  One post from Fitz about how the kid worked for GPC well and how him and his dad bleed purp, or some crap, and the majority of the fanbase will be right back on board. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Kellis ran a blog for a rival school that called our coach and players some nasty things.

GPC is on his side two yr later.  One post from Fitz about how the kid worked for GPC well and how him and his dad bleed purp, or some crap, and the majority of the fanbase will be right back on board.

We have a lot of fans who quietly do what they are told.

Good thing we are here.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I had a roommate who stole a bike one time. I promptly stole the bike from him and dropped it off at Bramlage so our bballers could have it because they deserved it more than that son of a bitch.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
My fraternity had a beer olympics one year.  In one event we rode tricycles around the parking lot in a race.  My pledge brother/roommate was riding and was falling behind and he got bum rushed by Jake and Bill Walker.  They took his tricycle and my friend tried to explain "hey guys, I know who you are, you are going to get in trouble."  And Jake was like "ya but you're blacked out drunk you will forget."  Really we were all blacked out drunk and I only remembered this happened by reading this thread.  The last thing I remember is Jake jumping on the handlebars and Bill peddling away on the tricycle.  It happened so long ago but really the pain has just started.  WILL IT EVER STOP?!?!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My fraternity had a beer olympics one year.  In one event we rode tricycles around the parking lot in a race.  My pledge brother/roommate was riding and was falling behind and he got bum rushed by Jake and Bill Walker.  They took his tricycle and my friend tried to explain "hey guys, I know who you are, you are going to get in trouble."  And Jake was like "ya but you're blacked out drunk you will forget."  Really we were all blacked out drunk and I only remembered this happened by reading this thread.  The last thing I remember is Jake jumping on the handlebars and Bill peddling away on the tricycle.  It happened so long ago but really the pain has just started.  WILL IT EVER STOP?!?!

Sorry for your loss, Emo EMAW.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
PurpleBear once stole a bike from someone on campus. It had a lock on the wheel so he couldn't ride it (Probably a good thing cuz he was super pak'd) so he just walked it all the way home.

I told him it was a bad idea and that he should return the bike to its owner. He did.

Jacob Pullen, its your move... Do the right thing.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

This is common with victims of traumatic events like this.  Look at BITB, this happened to his son and just hearing his son retell the story, he was so damaged that he pushed the memory deep into his subconcious and the only thing that brought the horrible deed back to the surface was a bike ride while he was on vacation.

How many victims are out there and don't even know it?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I think Riley Gates had his bike stolen but isn't ready to talk about it.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
I wonder if Eco Kat has a role in this as part of a reduction in carbon emissions, and Jake was her unwitting partner?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I wonder if Eco Kat has a role in this as part of a reduction in carbon emissions, and Jake was her unwitting partner?

According to Kevin Kietzman he carried wire cutters.  That's not "unwitting"

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim