Author Topic: best phog posts  (Read 3323 times)

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
best phog posts
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »
post in this here thread!  :D

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Re: best phog posts
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:11:13 AM »
Too many meow meow.  They have multiple, angry threads directed at K-State fans and the game. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:16:45 AM »
Social Media was at critical mass in Jayhawk Nation.

Not a lot of TSC'ing I tell ya.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:28:44 AM »

Technically, weren't they still TSCing?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:35:11 AM »

Technically, weren't they still TSCing?

Technically yes, but I guess I've always viewed TSC'ing as something more, you know, positive and uplifting.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 09:55:29 AM »

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
It's their personal vendetta to get this kid banned from games. Moral victory I guess..

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:06 AM »
Good thing it wasn't a woman that ran into him.  Would have been knocked out and raped

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:48 AM »
haven't got to the game thread yet.

I'm ashamed to say that much of my extended family (aunts/uncles/cousins) are diehard KSU fans, and their inexplicable jealousy and hatred for KSU makes it impossible for me to love them.

When I graduated from KU, my cousin whose wedding I stood up in, made up some lame excuse so he didn't have to come to Lawrence for my graduation. Biggest day of my life and he can't make it (we made it to both he and his sisters' graduations in Manhattan btw).

KSU and their fans can all die in a fertilizer plant explosion for all I care.

Kirk H. Schulz ?@kstate_pres    34m 34 minutes ago

Breaking news ... We WILL have class tomorrow to celebrate our K-State MBB win over KU!

Seriously?

---------------------------------------------

This guy might be the biggest clown in the whole state.

No, it has to do with all K-State women having stubby little fingers...it's just creepy.

Some local yokels on Tucson radio are now discussing last night's melee at conclusion of game.  Mainly ways to prevent it occurring after Pac 12 games.

Maybe not as bad as when the KSU starting QB raped the young woman before a Fiesta Bowl game, but still not good pub outside Big XII region.

Most people outside of Kansas really had no idea who K state was before last night. Now their white trashiness is getting national exposure and the country is seeing just show awful of people they are. It's really scary how angry they get over playing KU in sports and it's obvious they tie their sense of self worth to how the local school does against KU. What has happened in these people's lives that have made them so bitter and hostile?

I turned the game off the second it ended because there was no way I was going to put myself through the hell of watching K-State fans celebrate like morons. But after watching videos of what happened, it just confirms what I always thought of K-State fans. Trashy, classless, and now finding ways to embarrass themselves on the national stage. What disgusts me is that the K-State president, judging from his Twitter account, doesn't seem to have any issue with what occurred last night. I haven't seen any form of apology from him, and it doesn't appear any action against the students has been taken. I know it's still probably a developing story, but nobody should be condoning or defending their actions.

Also I bet you that Kietzman won't say a single negative word about the fans. But if it was KU fans that had done this, oh man would he be having a holiday.

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 11:38:31 AM »
well, i was going to go through the game thread. But the first post is Olivia Wilde making out with a girl so I figured it went downhill from there.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:13 AM »
well, i was going to go through the game thread. But the first post is Olivia Wilde making out with a girl so I figured it went downhill from there.
POST THE ARITCLE WW! :excited:

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 11:47:16 AM »
Good thing it wasn't a woman that ran into him.  Would have been knocked out and raped
:sdeek:
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 04:01:32 PM »
I have some feelers out to confirm but I am almost certain that guy is a Kansas attorney in his late 30s. Prototypical K-State Kal. I had a verbal dust up with him in Topeka once. I'm awaiting confirmation.

Does TTB think it's @Trim?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 04:18:29 PM »
I have some feelers out to confirm but I am almost certain that guy is a Kansas attorney in his late 30s. Prototypical K-State Kal. I had a verbal dust up with him in Topeka once. I'm awaiting confirmation.

The 30s attorney thing could be literally any of us.

:kstategrad:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 04:42:32 PM »

The 30s attorney thing could be literally any of us.

:kstategrad:

i think we can rule out anyone who was in chat

Offline bws

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 05:52:51 PM »
Phog worried about excessive chicken winging. Brainstorming about not playing in Manhattan anymore

It would be interesting if KU came out with a statement saying that after the continued court rushing exhibited by the KSU fans in the past, we aren't confident that their administration can provide adequate security to insure the safety of our coaches and players.

As a result, we will only play KSU on our own court and a neutral site like the Sprint Center. Because this is an ongoing problem that has only gotten worse, we choose not to expose our players and coaches to an out of control situation any longer.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 05:55:28 PM »
In other news, all females have been banned from the town of Lawrence, KS. 

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 06:10:43 PM »
Phog worried about excessive chicken winging. Brainstorming about not playing in Manhattan anymore

It would be interesting if KU came out with a statement saying that after the continued court rushing exhibited by the KSU fans in the past, we aren't confident that their administration can provide adequate security to insure the safety of our coaches and players.

As a result, we will only play KSU on our own court and a neutral site like the Sprint Center. Because this is an ongoing problem that has only gotten worse, we choose not to expose our players and coaches to an out of control situation any longer.

That is amazing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 06:18:49 PM »

:lol: :love:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 06:25:51 PM »

ya, this just keeps getting better.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »

Translation.... They are scared of the Octagon of Doom. We are really starting to get into their heads.

A lot of this  :runaway: and this  :Yikes: is going on in Lawrentucky. 

They are starting to focus their attention on  :royals:.
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
So KU just forfeits the @KSU game every year?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 07:51:16 PM »
No, KU plays at AFH and then KSU gets a "home" game at Sprint.  Did you even read the post?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 07:51:37 PM »
So KU just forfeits the @KSU game every year?

As far as wins and losses go nothing changes. But at least Kurtis Townsend won't have to choke a student to protect his players from being flipped off.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »
Too bad Bowlsby wouldnt allow it
@Trogdor_gE