TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Claws. Wade, King of the Big 12.

(1/17) > >>

renocat:
Hyperbole aside, will the Brown commit torpedo the signing of Wade?  I know its down to us and WSU.  He really would like to be a Wildcat, but I would think he would want a sure scholarship.  Wichita has one and the Baker story.  Did Cobb ever visit campus?  If no, how strong is his commitment?  Would feel better about Cobb if there was more on line about him.  Like to have Wade and Cobb.  Being greedy and purple is soooooooooo good.

scottwildcat:
:(

SdK:
Read our recruiting threads more.

sonofdaxjones:
Somebody needs to get oscar'd and I think I know a candidate.

renocat:
Sorry!! New to posting -- guess I will quit.  Thought a special thread for a special recruit might be nice like the ones last spring for Malek..  I do read a lot of bulletin boards and articles about BB.  I get tired though of hog trough threads where everything gets thrown into it for us to feed on.  As a ;hungry cat fan I look forward to a plate of raw information and opinions.  Other forums are more thread specific, but goEMAW is for the common man.   People who are thoughtful and fun are posters to this site.  Hope that is the side D-Wade sees.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version